Seeking on incest, no blackmail,true love end route (that can be achieve) story VN

Venom 0300

May 9, 2018
this is my second post to f95zone, im having a hard time finding a nice storybase VN with sex that does not have anime-ish visual (visual presentation always fucked me but if there is a good storybase VN in anime-ish art i might play it) please recement me a complete or almost complete storybased VN

in short
-complete/almost-complete VN story game
-rich in story (about same level as redemption for Jessika)
-no incest (god please no), no blackmail, (blackmail to protect mc and/or love interests is ok)
-harem route (optional)
-no anime-ish artstyle (if possible/optional)
-have a gallery option (optional)

P.S. i have played all of elsa-verse so thank you if you dont post any related to elsa-verse
-HsD (venom)

edit:bad habbit of not proof reading, added "(optional)" to " -have a gallery option"
-HsD (venom)

Last edited:

Venom 0300

May 9, 2018
damn, this gonna take a while but some i have played 2 years ago and some i just played recently
Something to Write About: The Author Somehow i manage to get the 3some ending, also loving it
Lancaster Boarding House THANK YOU FOR 3SOME ENDING but man 6, GB in zip,, man this file is huge
Twists of My Life just play it like last week, also when i try to get helga i got hana instead nice and somehow manage to get all the scene
Coming to Grips with Christine love this, i just can't forget it,

the rest have not play yet, and thanks alot
-Happy HsD (venom)
edit:added Lancaster Boarding House, Something to Write About: The Author experience playing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don