What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I've read the reviews and searched this thread. The word(s?) "superpower" is mentioned 4-5 times, yet I cant find anything that mentions what it is or if it's even manifested yet in current game play. Could someone please elaborate a little? Also, I'm the kinda guy who believes in the "it's not sex unless someone says NO" school, so games where the LIs throw themselves at the MC for no real reason dont do it for me. Wondering if this game would be to my liking. Thanx in advance
We are not sure what the superpower is yet. There have just been a couple of scenes where the MC's eyes get red and glow, plus there are some people following and/or interested in him. As far as your kink, there are a fair number of those on this site. If you search for the "corruption" tag as well as "humiliation", "groping", and "harassment" you should find a few.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Oh, now I realized that he game does not have a "harem" tag. No idea why I thought it had. But the prologue was nice, though animations need some improvement.

I've read the reviews and searched this thread. The word(s?) "superpower" is mentioned 4-5 times, yet I cant find anything that mentions what it is or if it's even manifested yet in current game play. Could someone please elaborate a little? Also, I'm the kinda guy who believes in the "it's not sex unless someone says NO" school, so games where the LIs throw themselves at the MC for no real reason dont do it for me. Wondering if this game would be to my liking. Thanx in advance
Well MC seems to be able to make his eyes glow red and become strong due to that. But so far he won only once :ROFLMAO: I would say that here the girls do not throw themselves at MC.

Reactions: DarkLoki

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Oh, now I realized that he game does not have a "harem" tag. No idea why I thought it had. But the prologue was nice, though animations need some improvement.
Animations and rendering have been improving over time, although they are not the best. I would still like to know a more detailed opinion about the animations. :)

Reactions: Punto

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Animations and rendering have been improving over time, although they are not the best. I would still like to know a more detailed opinion about the animations. :)
The later animations (especially the last two) are certainly a big improvement over the first ones (though Melissa's first animation is the most jarring one where only MC moves while she is completely static). Outside of strange camera movement (but again the last two scenes with Zoe and Vania are very good, camera does not move forward/backwards that much), I feel like the animation loop can be improved - the transition between animation and its repeat loop is too abrupt.

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
The later animations (especially the last two) are certainly a big improvement over the first ones (though Melissa's first animation is the most jarring one where only MC moves while she is completely static). Outside of strange camera movement (but again the last two scenes with Zoe and Vania are very good, camera does not move forward/backwards that much), I feel like the animation loop can be improved - the transition between animation and its repeat loop is too abrupt.
Taking notes for next update.

Reactions: Chucke1992

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
v 0.10.2
-Bug fixes
+100 renders
+28 animations
Is this update a continuation of v 0.10 or these renders and animations are some add-ons of v10, do i have to start the game again to see them?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
v 0.10.2
-Bug fixes
+100 renders
+28 animations
Is this update a continuation of v 0.10 or these renders and animations are some add-ons of v10, do i have to start the game again to see them?
This is an addition concerning the party. Those places where it said "In progress" earlier.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
when I use the phone it no longer disappears. I can't continue playing.
I don't know how you do it, but the problem is on your end.
Clean up your cache files and try using an earlier save or start over by activating Skip without elections.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Anyone know the names of the two scenes i haven't unlocked yet?
Can't figure it out.
There was a solo with Sadie in this update, but you missed it. And there's a lot to see!
The achievement with Beth is also at the party with Chris peeking at her outside the room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

corndizzle

Dec 17, 2019
There was a solo with Sadie in this update, but you missed it. And there's a lot to see!
The achievement with Beth is also at the party with Chris peeking at her outside the room.
Thanks, i half-guessed those being the ones but i can't work out how to get either of those.
Any hints? :)

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Thanks, i half-guessed those being the ones but i can't work out how to get either of those.
Any hints? :)
If I'm not mistaken, you can get the achievement with Beth by going down her branch. Namely, you had to stay at her house to cook dinner and ask her out.
To get a solo with Sadie, you have to earn three sympathy points. The first point you get is when you tell the party at the house that Layla is not your type and you prefer Sadie.
By the pool, I guess you can figure out your choices. Just don't try the "You don't have to be here."

Reactions: big_hawg
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes