• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
Just finished replaying the game. I didn't play the last update so not sure where this one picked up at. But I will say so far im loving Chapter 2 , great updates keep up the good work. Especially cause im more of a Zoe fan. I'm guessing next one will be a great update for Vania fans, kind of hoping we can get her to be our official GF after the dinner date with her dad
Well, in fact there are just two main girls the story is focused on: Zoe and Vania. Zoe is the typical little sweetheart you want to take care of as a big brother who wants to protect her from being molested and touched by greasy guys with sticky fingers. Nice but not really sexy. So that means, there is only Vania left. Hot, hotter, the hottest -- without being ever vulgar and ordinary. The girl you want to date, you want to love and you want to fuck. I think it's time that the developer really focus on the MC's love and sex story with her, Vania. Most of us will probably love to see hot passionate "monkey sex" between the guy and this girl. Don't let us wait any longer, please!

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, in fact there are just two main girls the story is focused on: Zoe and Vania. Zoe is the typical little sweetheart you want to take care of as a big brother who wants to protect her from being molested and touched by greasy guys with sticky fingers. Nice but not really sexy. So that means, there is only Vania left. Hot, hotter, the hottest -- without being ever vulgar and ordinary. The girl you want to date, you want to love and you want to fuck. I think it's time that the developer really focus on the MC's love and sex story with her, Vania. Most of us will probably love to see hot passionate "monkey sex" between the guy and this girl. Don't let us wait any longer, please!
Yeah Im hoping it happens with Vania soon, she makes the most sense to me to move forward first, as she is pretty much there already just doesn't want to commit. . Zoe I don't mind how slow it's taking makes more sense with her and I quite enjoy the slowness of the inexperience cutie. Tho id pick the cutie Zoe any day over the hottie Vania just cant get enough of her freckles haha.

unikon

Jul 17, 2021
I can't launch the game after adding the walkthrough. Can anyone help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1812, in script
init -1 style quick_button:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1812, in script
init -1 style quick_button:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1813, in <module>
properties gui.button_properties("quick_button")
File "renpy/common/00gui.rpy", line 306, in button_properties
tile = button_tile
NameError: name 'button_tile' is not defined

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
The last version I have on my hd seems to be 0.10.2v... after that the dev started on reworking from the beginning, I think? Has the game's story reached that point yet, and is there enough (new) content to warrant a download?

Reactions: snow123789456

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
The last version I have on my hd seems to be 0.10.2v... after that the dev started on reworking from the beginning, I think? Has the game's story reached that point yet, and is there enough (new) content to warrant a download?
It's what it says in the Changelog in OP. The 'rework' was just adding some animations where there were switching static renders at first, and the menu was improved, but there was no restart or whatever some other reworks entail. Every update since has brought new content I believe, haven't played it myself since the 'rework' (but have kept pretty up to date on this thread) and will be playing once Ch.2p3 is done.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Bro, he didn't redo from the beginning. He redid a few of the initial scenes as his current skilling became well beyond the initial values.
There's more than enough content to upload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jtc

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone please share a save right after this scene (I use the mod from scrappy), as I can not get into the phone menu and make a call.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ajdd

Jun 12, 2020
I added the patch to the game, played the scenes butt they dont stick in the gallery. What did i do wrong?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
If I choose Zoe'e path, does that mean Vania's path closed..??
I dont think so not yet anyways. I was able to play both paths just fine as far as I can remember. But I wouldn't be surprised if there comes a point where we have to pick tho I am secretly hoping for a throuple path. Most games I don't care for a throuple but I feel these 2 can make sense for one seeing how close everyone is in the friend group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes