Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Why can't i join Ashley while in freeroam?
First, you must choose a path that allows you to have fun with Ashley and Melissa. It's about Jacob's party.
Then you meet Ashley at the supermarket, where your answers will affect getting content with Ashley solo, or with Ashley and Melissa at the party at Zoe's house. Also, if you do it right, there's a hot scene with Ashley waiting for you at the supermarket.
If you see a grey area, it means you missed Jacob's party or blew her off at the supermarket.
bacf6878-7ba7-43c6-aa1e-733ec9691dbb.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's no beth scene in this update, honestly she's my biggest motivation to play this game, hopefully the next update will have a sexy scene with a hot mom!:love:
id be surprised if there is one. We still got the 'Fake" date with Vania. I admit I don't care about beth at all but I feel like next update is gonna be the date , and hopefully some content to move the story forward and if you are lucky I can see some general interactions with Beth but id be really surprised if it is any sexy or lewd scenes.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
is ch2p3 the end of ch2 or is there a p4 planned? I want to start playing when the full chapter is out, so can someone please let me know.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes