What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After finish playing this game even if this game was bad id still play it cause Zoe is such a damn cutie lol. Also Might be a hot take I saw some say the MC is pathetic or weak but I just dont see it when he is trying his best with his issues. As well as sticking up for himself and getting into fights he knows he will probably lose. I've seen much worst MC's.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
After finish playing this game even if this game was bad id still play it cause Zoe is such a damn cutie lol. Also Might be a hot take I saw some say the MC is pathetic or weak but I just dont see it when he is trying his best with his issues. As well as sticking up for himself and getting into fights he knows he will probably lose. I've seen much worst MC's.
Is Zoe the blonde that sorta looks like dakota skye?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is Zoe the blonde that sorta looks like dakota skye?
Yeah Zoe is the main blonde that shows up through the entire story one of the MC"s best friends. The blonde with the freckles and smaller breast. The other blonde ( Ashley) has pigtails and big boobs only shows up once in a while throughout the story.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah Zoe is the main blonde that shows up through the entire story one of the MC"s best friends. The blonde with the freckles and smaller breast. The other blonde ( Ashley) has pigtails and big boobs only shows up once in a while throughout the story.
Thanks.

capii

Dec 9, 2017
New chapter 2 previews for 3$, 5$ and 10$ patrons
everyone (dont know what that is but okay)

have no idea either haha, just an alley or something

Do you perchance can share the nov. 20 report?
Thx in advance

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Either way I can't wait Zoe is best girl she is such a cutie i'm 1/2 tempted to put her on my top 10 LI list but not sure if she has earned it just yet as I don't judge purely on looks otherwise she would for sure.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Either way I can't wait Zoe is best girl she is such a cutie i'm 1/2 tempted to put her on my top 10 LI list but not sure if she has earned it just yet as I don't judge purely on looks otherwise she would for sure.
Yeah I dunno man...I was ready to go all in on Zoe until Vania started toning down her bitchiness...now I'm conflicted.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I dunno man...I was ready to go all in on Zoe until Vania started toning down her bitchiness...now I'm conflicted.
yeah I like both alot but I think I like Zoe more barley just cause her looks and her freckles makes her so cute to me.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol now I wish I waited to play this game. Might replay it cause Zoe is such a cutie. tho if part 2 is gonna be in Jan might just play the update and replay it when part 2 is out.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes