What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3shotko

Mar 19, 2021
Started to try out the game and I am more than confused as to what's going on with Vania. Those three pictures are all supposed to be her (minus the guy and the pale blonde) so unless it's got something to do with the MC's memories that are yet to be shown to me - as I am only at the party atm - I am so confused about the game.
It feels as if multiple artists had to make her scenes and used completely different models.

How she looked during school

Her on the right is during those flashbacks and when making aout with her

And this one is during the party like wtf I can't be the only one noticing those differences
Lol she's 13 in the first one that's why her model is different. In the second one she's tanned from sunbathing and the third one is her more normal complexion with makeup on.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The mc got a wedgie, didn't say anything about being called a loser by the PRINCIPAL who allowed him to be bullied(That's a lawsuit waiting to happen). If someone shoved their hands down my pants to give me a wedgie they'd get punched in their f*cking mouth(Paired with a call to 911 for sexual assualt). I don't particularly care whether or not I lose the fight, atleast I have some dignity. Also, the mc looks like a flat girl(In some renders atleast).

Renders look good, but since it's paired with engrish and a beta mc I'll just wait for a gallery mod.

Also, why the hell did the dev think searching for f*cking energy bars to see scenes was a good idea!?!!?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download:

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No harem route unfortunately
WHAT?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? NO HAREM?!?!?!? That is just downright criminal in a game like this!!!! You literally have absolutely near perfect girls all around and I am going to have to be forced to eventually say no or goodbye to some?!?!? Like literally the entire group of girls is likeable to near heights when it comes to looks and personality and we will be forced away from some?!?! I get if you want to make single routes for those who like that, but please don't alienate those who would want to play a harem route.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
New update not working over here.
After awaking with the red glowy eyes scenes and images are lacking.
Not found , not found , not found aso.

Is it because old saves?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKuchi

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
New update not working over here.
After awaking with the red glowy eyes scenes and images are lacking.
Not found , not found , not found aso.

Is it because old saves?
My saves were from 0.50 and worked ok, i also used Scrappy's mod with it

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Thanks Scrappy, you are the hero we don't deserve, but we needs. Now we can enjoy the scenes in the gallery without having to ctrl through the whole game and undergo the useless and annoying free roam phases. In no case will I play a VN with a beta MC that undergoes everything that happens passively, or that acts/reacts "of its own" because it is obliged so by the script; which is why I avoid KNs. I want to have control over my actions, otherwise I dedicate my time to a book or a movie.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If this is your fist game, I can't imagine what it will look like in a few more updates, great job in this little project of yours, I just sent some money down your way, keep up the good work ;)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Played out of curiosity and when I got to the part with superpowers I started to roll my eyes and thought I'd delete this once done.
But in fact it seems that maybe here, there will be main girls that we can romance nicely, and side girls where we can let loose and go crazy. If that's the case it could be quite interesting.
And also, Vania is amazing. And the guitar chick too.

Nice work, keep going.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes