VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - On My Way [v0.15] [EroTcniques]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Story seems thats gonna be interesting and renders are decent. Hope the choices matter more in the future,hope that girls arent all slutty, hope there is more girls in the game,there is some misspelling and more character build up between MC and the girls. Has potential to be a good game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This is an incredibly strong start for a great. The thing I love is how grounded everything feels. Every character we meet has some kind of intrigue and it makes the whole thing way more interesting. They feel like real people with lives, instead of characters written around the MC.

There also a lot of choice. I love this VN. Can't wait for more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

An excellent debut and a STORY worth following from the very beginning, Interesting characters, nice music choices and dialogue and scripting that wont have you filling in the blanks of what was actually intended.. Developer is also very humble and open to communication unlike some others out there.. A AVN that could someday be on the same levels as games like Artemus, AoA and with a bit of work even up to Ocean levels of storytelling and quality..