VN Ren'Py Abandoned On My Way [v0.15] [EroTcniques]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Should I re-render the characters so they look more their age?

• Yes

Votes: 248 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 88 26.2%

• Total voters

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
Girls Banner.png

Overview:
After failing to get accepted to any college, you stayed behind for an extra year in order to bring up your grades. Your work paid off and you got accepted to the college of you dreams, away from this broken town and constant annoyances. However, before you get to leave for college, you are met with a series of events that may force you to become an "adult" earlier than you'd like.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: EroTcniques - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

motele1s44.png Sambar05.png AmaraCarry6.png Amaratalk4.png Aftereat8.png ep1mcmobbar021.png ep1postbar20.png ep1mcmotelnight038.png ep1mcmoboffice01.png ep1lindaelevator05.png ep1marymchospitaldoctor24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
erotcniques, the game is made with renpy and it seems it will be visual novel, so instead of that "others" label it should have these two (not sure if you can change it, or uploaders/juniors have to do it - if that is the case, do report the op for that.)
also, there are few missing tags (oral sex, lesbian etc).
too short even for a demo, yet the drama certainly is there.

anyway, good luck with your plans!

p.s.
perhaps you also wanna to switch to webp, insted of those huge png (even lossless converting reduces image size few times)..if you plan to have multiple episodes and few thousands of images ofc;)

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
erotcniques, the game is made with renpy and it seems it will be visual novel, so instead of that "others" label it should have these two (not sure if you can change it, or uploaders/juniors have to do it - if that is the case, do report the op for that.)
also, there are few missing tags (oral sex, lesbian etc).
too short even for a demo, yet the drama certainly is there.

anyway, good luck with your plans!

p.s.
perhaps you also wanna to switch to webp, insted of those huge png (even lossless converting reduces image size few times)..if you plan to have multiple episodes and few thousands of images ofc;)
Thanks for the very helpful feedback, will work on all that in the next episode.
Definitely looking into all the nitty gritty still, but enjoying the process so far.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Abhai

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Really, really a good start! Nice renders and interesting story! Can't wai wait for the first release of the game!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, how do you raise your grades
between high school and college?

Cheers

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
There is a common thing as a victory lap in Canada, and some people would even choose to stay an extra year in highschool if they didn't get their first choice of College, this way they can raise they grades and try to get into a better school/program.
The same regulation (even if we don't have a high school or college in Germany) also applies here.
I was the only one allowed to smoke and drink beer in elementary school at 17. ;)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There is a common thing as a victory lap in Canada, and some people would even choose to stay an extra year in highschool if they didn't get their first choice of College, this way they can raise they grades and try to get into a better school/program.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks.
I hadn't heard of that. My hs was very large and overcrowded so I think the only way
to stay was flunk. Even then, I think you had to go to a different alternative school, but not entirely positive
about that last part.

Gorgeous models in this game btw...

Cheers

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"However, before you get to leave for college, you are met with a series of events that may force you to become an 'adult' earlier than you'd like."

Blonde: "I'll be watching your career with great interest" :sneaky:

1764505_Aftereat8.jpg

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just started.. and in the first few scenes can give you a quick first impression. Writing is ok.. no engrish but not the best I've seen.. renders are pretty good.. but the one thing I would like to point out.. That stopped me in my tracks.. Was the ANIMATION of the Aunt turning around when you spoke to her.

Animations like that speak volumes.. smooth, realistic and can just imagine what sex scenes might be like later down the road. Not critiquing the whole product right now.. haven't seen it. But man oh man.. that animation spoke volumes.. Dev's got the talent.. now l sit back to see if he's got the hard headed dedication it takes to make a slash on this site. good luck!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
If Samantha is somehow behind the reason of getting Mary hurt and getting MC involved, a bullet (or knife) is going to have her name on it.

Reactions: DJenser

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
"after failing to get accepted to any college, you stayed behind for an extra year" - check
"however, before you get to leave for college" - check
"you are met with a series of events that may force you to become an "adult" earlier than you'd like" - check
"aunt?" - check

ahn... sir?
Excuse me, but there seems to be no incest tag on my incest game.
Yes, I ordered an incest game. That is correct.
This is an incest game, right?

Reactions: allintine

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The renders are pretty good though a few of them were kind of noisy. The characters we have seen seem O.K especially Aunt Mary. I liked Amara but it seems like she is with Sam who I'm not interested in.

So it looks like it's going to be an Aunt Mary only play through for me unless the other characters that haven't been shown yet catch my eye. The game is looking O.K though there isn't much story yet.

Reactions: Mister_M

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Hmm, interesting. Thanks.
I hadn't heard of that. My hs was very large and overcrowded so I think the only way
to stay was flunk. Even then, I think you had to go to a different alternative school, but not entirely positive
about that last part.

Gorgeous models in this game btw...

Cheers
A community college is a school you can go to after high school. It usually gets money from the state/government where it is located. Students usually do not live on a community college campus. That helps make school less expensive for you.
Community college students can get an associate’s degree. Sometimes, students can get a license or certificate for a job. Many community colleges help you transfer your class credits to a college or university

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks interesting. There's a lot of mystery, as far as we can see.

One positive point is that it's already made clear that Samantha and Amara have a relationship of sorts. I don't know if romantic or just FWB. But, as I said, it's positive to know from the start. That way we avoid finding out that they are a couple halfway through the game.

And, man... Hopefully and Aunt Mary is okay. I have a feeling she'll die or something. I mean, in theory the MC will go off to college, so he'd have to leave Mary behind, but... I don't know, I like her character. Hopefully she's okay and I hope she's a romanceable character. Losing his parents and now maybe or maybe not Mary? Very hard.

Samantha and Amara are okay, I'm not a big fan of being the third wheel or something. That's why I prefer to romance Aunt Mary.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes