VN Ren'Py Abandoned On My Way [v0.15] [EroTcniques]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Should I re-render the characters so they look more their age?

• Yes

Votes: 248 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 88 26.2%

• Total voters

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
On My Way [0.15] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (1 GB/ 95.8 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so Mary's alive, cool. Still I'm going to keep very far away from Samantha. Amara doesn't look to bad, but Lady Almost a Doctor takes the cake.

Pyromanci

May 15, 2021
Ok I have to ask... Why do writers include a scene where the MC isn't present with two characters discussing how they are going to screw the MC over, and then later in the game offer no way to avoid the MC bending over for said screwing? Do other people respond to that positively? Because it just irritates me and makes me think about playing something else instead.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok I have to ask... Why do writers include a scene where the MC isn't present with two characters discussing how they are going to screw the MC over, and then later in the game offer no way to avoid the MC bending over for said screwing? Do other people respond to that positively? Because it just irritates me and makes me think about playing something else instead.
Unfortunately I have noticed that even with some of the best developers lately. If that's the plan the sabotage should be a damn secret. lol I don't see how so many miss that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A lot of plans will probably shift as I write out each chapter. Though there is a overall plot already planned, I think the character personalities and actions might shift as I finish up the renders to what would feel most natural or immersive.

As for Episode 1, the future tags will include, but not limited to:
Teasing, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Milf, Groping.

As I keep writing and fill in the details, the sexy contents in the game may keep changing just to feel out the pacing.
So will this be branching paths where blackmail, corruption, etc will be avoidable for a more romance/vanilla path??

Also while I'm here I don't know why this isn't more popular, I am really into it already. Get yourself the developer tag, you deserve it.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
love it! espcially Aunt and mom thing at the end! also please more of lesbian stuff! thank you!

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
To answer this, I think I fell into an early trap of writing a tv script instead of a visual novel script. This caused somethings to appear as if forcing players into a linear path when I just wanted to give more context and help build some characters. The "screwing over MC" is not the main focus of the game, so the so called plot twist was just something I saw as a way to build more character growth later on in the game. I understand your point though. Maybe it would've been better if I just kept everything on the MC's perspective and let him find out things as they unfold to him. Will think on this for the future.

Last edited:

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
So will this be branching paths where blackmail, corruption, etc will be avoidable for a more romance/vanilla path??

Also while I'm here I don't know why this isn't more popular, I am really into it already. Get yourself the developer tag, you deserve it.
Currently there are some branching path, but nothing to go perfectly vanilla, it's just how your personality will affect your relationship with those around you. I thought about adding 3 completely branching paths for the players to take e.g corruption, submission, vanilla, but if I do this.... not sure how long it would take to even get one update out. but for the next couple chapters you are still building your personality so not MAJOR branching paths will be present.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Currently there are some branching path, but nothing to go perfectly vanilla, it's just how your personality will affect your relationship with those around you. I thought about adding 3 completely branching paths for the players to take e.g corruption, submission, vanilla, but if I do this.... not sure how long it would take to even get one update out. but for the next couple chapters you are still building your personality so not MAJOR branching paths will be present.
Thanks for your reply. I guess I just see submission and corruption as basically the same thing, unless you're saying the MC is submissive which I hadn't considered until just now. Anyway I hope it'll be possible to play without an obvious power dynamic.

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I agree. It basically knocks 2 people off the board because I know now they're not genuine and will have to watch as the MC blindly walks into the situation. If you're planning to do something like that don't expose it before it happens.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
View attachment 1919070
Why is the mc wearing storm trooper pants?
not to be overly critical but this render is bad! the model has 4 knees, the lighting is off "too artificial" The light through the model's right arm and chest area would not reflect in that manor (too bright). same with his neck and shoulder area the light source is behind the model so hard to see the render as projecting reality. also the elbows don't line up right, unless this is a motion shot and the next render has the elbows planted on the thighs correctly. to correct this yes the pants need changed and light source reviewed grounding the elbows and cushion of couch should show some depression compared to the other cushions. Correcting this one also means correcting all others with these pants so lots of work. You could just change the view of this one to still show the intent but different camera angle

Reactions: erotcniques
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes