VN Ren'Py Abandoned On My Way [v0.15] [EroTcniques]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Should I re-render the characters so they look more their age?

• Yes

Votes: 248 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 88 26.2%

• Total voters

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good start! Cant wait to play more. Also please more lesbians! Thank you!
Go play a female MC game, they are about the female taking center stage :p, what is the extra of a lesbian scene and that first scene as well in a game about the sexual exploits of a male MC? It is about his actions, not all those girls or other males around them unless it is about MC being a cuck or a fuck all fest. :p

Renders were good, no sex yet in this game though from my perspective as just something uninteresting to fast forward through.

Reactions: Before I Forget

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh Dev...you shouldn't set these things up so easily...
Naming.jpg

Kinda short, but it's a prologue so that's cool, seems to set up the game adequately. Not too sure about the render quality though. It seems to be higher quality for the "up close" shots of the girls but grainy for the regular stuff. It's...I don't know, "jarring"?

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
Oh Dev...you shouldn't set these things up so easily...
View attachment 1743337

Kinda short, but it's a prologue so that's cool, seems to set up the game adequately. Not too sure about the render quality though. It seems to be higher quality for the "up close" shots of the girls but grainy for the regular stuff. It's...I don't know, "jarring"?
Haha, love it! It was just meant as a quick intro into the story, a lot more will be elaborated.

As for the rendering the scenes in the beginning were really just me learning how rendering works, and I think I messed up with the lighting, as well as messing up some render setting. All that was fixed for the close up shots and later scenes, but since I wanted to meet the deadline was not able to go and change all the previous scenes. This should not be a problem in the future... I hope.

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
What are the future tags dev?
A lot of plans will probably shift as I write out each chapter. Though there is a overall plot already planned, I think the character personalities and actions might shift as I finish up the renders to what would feel most natural or immersive.

As for Episode 1, the future tags will include, but not limited to:
Teasing, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Milf, Groping.

As I keep writing and fill in the details, the sexy contents in the game may keep changing just to feel out the pacing.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
A lot of plans will probably shift as I write out each chapter. Though there is a overall plot already planned, I think the character personalities and actions might shift as I finish up the renders to what would feel most natural or immersive.

As for Episode 1, the future tags will include, but not limited to:
Teasing, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Milf, Groping.

As I keep writing and fill in the details, the sexy contents in the game may keep changing just to feel out the pacing.
Will this have a harem path? and will there be sharing/ntr?

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 1741474

Overview:
After failing to get accepted to any college, you stayed behind for an extra year in order to bring up your grades. Your work paid off and you got accepted to the college of you dreams, away from this broken town and constant annoyances. However, before you get to leave for college, you are met with a series of events that may force you to become an "adult" earlier than you'd like.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2022-04-05
Developer: EroTcniques
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - -
Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1741637 View attachment 1741639 View attachment 1741641 View attachment 1741644 View attachment 1741647
I couldn't find the song "see you soon" anywhere ::(

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
I think the prologue is too short. I can't understand where this is going.
Girls are good, but there isn't any animation so far.
Add more jokes , you're good at it.

Reactions: erotcniques

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, I agree. The prologue is too short to get an idea about the story and characters. Maybe next update will do a better job showcasing what this game is going for.

Reactions: erotcniques

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
Is approx 20 mins of gameplay too short for a first chapter? I don't really want to stretch it out though, pacing feels good but I'm worried its too short.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Is approx 20 mins of gameplay too short for a first chapter? I don't really want to stretch it out though, pacing feels good but I'm worried its too short.
It's hard to judge. We don't know how many updates there will be, how long your story will be, how long the time between updates will be, or what to expect at all.
So yes and no 20 minutes can be too short, but it doesn't have to be. You can really judge that after a few updates.

But it's a good sign, if the pacing feels good

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes