• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Supposedly set in the 1800's US but all shaved pussies still? So unrealistic, as the few people that shaved then were whores from "houses of ill-repute" and those were rare (all razors back then were straight and open, not something you want near your clit or cock). Also missed opportunity for including lolis, as the age of consent for the territories pre-1890 was 7-12, depending on which one. Oh well.
In the 1800's they were hairy everywhere, pits, pussy, legs, you name it, there was hair! I'm more fucked up by MC lappping up pussies that have been cum in 20 or 30 times that day... Sloppy seconds be damned, but sloppy 30th's, really???

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
In the 1800's they were hairy everywhere, pits, pussy, legs, you name it, there was hair! I'm more fucked up by MC lappping up pussies that have been cum in 20 or 30 times that day... Sloppy seconds be damned, but sloppy 30th's, really???
You mean Lily? Yeah, she's hot, but I'd be hard pressed myself. I can't say I ever rented a whore but if I did eating her pussy would be the last thing on my mind even in 2022 unless she could pass for a goddess. Back then small town = probably no plumbing so no showers between customers either, maybe a wipe-down with a rag. Hell even just a kiss on the cheek was a bad idea, the makeup they wore was toxic (white = lead-based pigment, green = arsenic or chromium, orange-red = cadmium, etc). And of course if you caught syphilis (rather common back then, certainly in small-town low-end brothels) that was as bad as catching AIDS today with no health care access. But in my playthrough I creampied both Lily and Rio. Which makes me wonder what they used for birth control, if any (surely they did, otherwise they'd probably be constantly pregnant). My guess is probably half a lemon used as a diaphram (lemon juice = spermacide), as rubber was still a rare and expensive import.

Last edited:

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Shouldn't this get an incest tag? Faye is the MC's aunt and Sunny is his cousin in the version I'm playing. In fact I know it had an incest tag at one point not too long ago (maybe a week or 2?), as I wouldn't have even downloaded it if it didn't.
Faye is not his real aunt in the version I am playing now. She was a friend of his parents before they died, so no really, no incest tag!

That being said, is there a WT around?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Faye is not his real aunt in the version I am playing now. She was a friend of his parents before they died, so no really, no incest tag!

That being said, is there a WT around?
Yeah it's weird, Incest tag there one day and not the next and in my version MC calls her Aunt Faye (so I'm assuming she's an actual aunt). As far as WT, dunno, don't see one (and I seldom use them anyway unless it's a shitty sandbox with no clues that leaves the player lost and blindly searching for the next new scene trigger for hours without one). Seems like it's not necessary as the choices and major paths are kinda obvious (help Lily/seduce the church lady or don't, auntie or cousin as main LI, etc).

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah it's weird, Incest tag there one day and not the next and in my version MC calls her Aunt Faye (so I'm assuming she's an actual aunt). As far as WT, dunno, don't see one (and I seldom use them anyway unless it's a shitty sandbox with no clues that leaves the player lost and blindly searching for the next new scene trigger for hours without one). Seems like it's not necessary as the choices and major paths are kinda obvious (help Lily/seduce the church lady or don't, auntie or cousin as main LI, etc).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for WT. Well some decisions are easy to take, but without a harem tag I would like to know which path I should take without closing others unnecessarily. Even without a harem tag there are some VNs there that offer a throuple path for example.

If I would have to choose, it would be Faye first, Lily second for me...But I would like to know when and how to choose :p.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022

As for WT. Well some decisions are easy to take, but without a harem tag I would like to know which path I should take without closing others unnecessarily. Even without a harem tag there are some VNs there that offer a throuple path for example.

If I would have to choose, it would be Faye first, Lily second for me...But I would like to know when and how to choose :p.
Maybe it's one of those where it's realistic and you don't get to fuck everyone in 1 playthrough and if you try you end up alone and closing everyone's path (though I doubt Lily or Rio would mind much, being whores and all)? I just picked Sunny and stuck with her. Wanna see everyone naked and getting ploughed = multiple playthroughs just to be safe, given no harem tag.

May 27, 2017
Good game so far, render quality is amazing! Love all the character models, some sexy milfs here! Writing is decent but the script could use a bit of trimming, it's mostly grammatical, and the narrative so far seems a bit low stakes, but its still in the early stages to judge.

I wish Aunt Faye had more bush though. Around this time period, everyone was hairy, personal hygiene wasn't at its peak. Hell, pubic hair was prominent even during the 60-70s, the 1800s would be an even hairier time. Faye is a single mom, and has been alone for quite a while; so given the time period and her current status, she should be sporting a decent bush. Lily and Rio are fine in that regard. I know pubic hair is a niche on this site, but it would be more realistic in this setting.

Also wish we could go for both Faye and Sunny at the same time, as it stands, you can only pursue one. And if you chooe Faye in the early game, you miss out on Sunny content later in the game.

Overall, liked the VN, though it's a bit short for being 9 months in development and 3 updates in. Excited to see more!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This probably should have been posted a long time ago.

Fixed a bug in the code that caused an exception near the end of the update if you were on the sub path with Lauren.

If you've already downloaded v0.3.0, then you can download the OTP-v0.3.0-bugfix.zip file to apply the fix. The zip file contains a new scripts.rpa file. Just copy the new file to your game directory and overwrite the existing scripts.rpa file.
v0.3.1

There is NO new content, it's just a bugfix build. As above in quotes, if you have (the game still) you can use the bugfix for v0.3.0 and I've attached the bugfix.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
A bugfix in january? That means the dev is still working on it (I guess?).
And it also means we can still hope for a new update soon-ish ...

If someone here has more substantial news/infos about an eventual update - it would be very much appreciated ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A bugfix in january? That means the dev is still working on it (I guess?).
And it also means we can still hope for a new update soon-ish ...

If someone here has more substantial news/infos about an eventual update - it would be very much appreciated ^^

No, no, the bugfix just wasn't posted here. It came out Nov 09, 2022.

The dev has a You can see he's working on it, and also making comments on his ITCH page to.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
View attachment 2159550 Hi Can anyone help me in how to unlock the above scenes
"Public Showing" is easy, don't accept Lilly's proposal but don't reject it either, choose the alternative proposal.
As for the last 2 Sunny scenes, can't get them either...

Edit: got them. You have to talk to Lilly the first time, tell Faye about Lilly during supper, and DON'T go the saloon that night. The next day Lilly will tell you she wants to meet Faye in person so that she can change her mind about the saloon. Then while Faye will visit the saloon, you will have Sunny all for yourself and get a HJ from her. Then later that night Sunny will pleasure herself (she has a nice bush btw, love it!).

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello

On the Prairie v0.4.0 has now been released for Ally and Super Supporter tiers. Below is the release schedule going forward.
Ally Tier - Now
Super Supporter Tier - Now
Supporter Tier - March 9th
Helper Tier - March 16th
Public - March 30th
Thanks
The Cap'n

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v.0.4.0

PC Mega

PC Google Drive

MAC Mega

MAC Google Drive

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes