Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with \FOXBOT/ MultiMod:

On the Prairie 0.7.0 :
/ (339 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
On the Prairie [v0.7.0] [The CapnGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
any new femdom scenes with lauren? i Missed the last update for more content to play, If not i will wait till there is femdom with lauren again. PLease let me know cheers (y) :)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No, but seriously, games like this confuse the ever living fuck out of me, nothing makes sense. Like, the graphics are good, the animations are good, the overarching story is decent, but I just can't wrap my head around what the actual hell is going on when it comes to choices and sex. Deep dive:

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
At this point I am sure the dev has a fetish of eating out whores and prostitute
I've replayed the whole game start to finish, trying to avoid sex scenes where possible and it is actually possible to play through the game in such a way that Rio the prostitute is the ONLY person with whom MC has sex, everybody else gets just pecks on the lips max, with a single forced hand job from Sunny and if I recall correctly also only if you choose the particular event over Faye, where there is nothing sexual besides nudity. While Rio gets 4 forced fullblown sex scenes total.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
No, but seriously, games like this confuse the ever living fuck out of me, nothing makes sense. Like, the graphics are good, the animations are good, the overarching story is decent, but I just can't wrap my head around what the actual hell is going on when it comes to choices and sex. Deep dive:

Sounds like the game should be renamed Prostitution Prairie.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes