Feb 10, 2021
Somehow I got a bug that deleted my inventory, I'm at 0 credits, 0 clothes data, 0 character data, 0 clothes?

Ahsoooka

Sep 25, 2023
Somehow I got a bug that deleted my inventory, I'm at 0 credits, 0 clothes data, 0 character data, 0 clothes?
It happened to me also. If I load my latest save from 0.10 (where I have a lot of stuff), go to sleep, without doing anything else, when I wake up everything is set to 0.

Cash earned, refills of inventory through cheats - all gets zeroed out when you sleep.

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Trying to figure out if PRINCESS_IN_DISTRESS for v0.1 was the nasty trap setup to delete all of the inventory in next update. Doesn't seem like it, but could be. Very cool if so

Reactions: Ahsoooka

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Fix for "anti-pirate" thing [Inventory Wipe]

Important: Only for version v0.11

What's going on:

Seems like dev has added a secret patreon code in the game files for version v0.1 to setup a trap for those who used it. The code was PRINCESS_IN_DISTRESS. So, in this v0.11 update every time the new day starts game sets all the money, cloth data, character data etc. to 0. I made a quick fix

How to use:
Unpack in the game folder, as the folder name suggests and load your latest saves safely
After you sleep in game and save once again with the "patch" installed, you can safely delete it, your save becomes normal after this

As mentioned later in the thread if you're on Mac the procedure seems to be the same, but I can't confirm.
On Android you would have to start a new save or use the one where you didn't yet apply the code. Unless you can figure out how to modify your save file. In that case flag QuestChap2_Patreon04_ACTIVATE as False

And yes, I'm the one who posted this code here. Leave a like if you would like to get tricked again

Last edited:

IceNorth

Aug 6, 2019
>
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('al/al_hair_01_00.png') at 0x0000000010b294f0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'al/al_hair_01_00.png'.

Anyone has same problem?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Same just hit ignore "Aladin" isn't in the update much so you wont be seeing her bald head too often
>
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('al/al_hair_01_00.png') at 0x0000000010b294f0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'al/al_hair_01_00.png'.

Anyone has same problem?
Same on my end, not sure why
Should do the trick I guess? It's a bug in actual game if you chose Let's try to submit her to me instead of Let's try to gently encourage her to pervert herself
Test if it works

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes