Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Any way to change Tinker Bell's clothes? Just clicking on the bell does dialogue stuff. Have a bunch of outfits and stuff unlocked but whatever is last made is what she wears forever?

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
Any way to change Tinker Bell's clothes? Just clicking on the bell does dialogue stuff. Have a bunch of outfits and stuff unlocked but whatever is last made is what she wears forever?
Tap on the bell then choose "Would you like to change your clothes, Boss?"
1709714044878.png
Then choose "Change outfit"
1709713734111.png
Then choose one of the outfits from the given options/list
1709713909102.png
and save the game, always save the game after you do an important task or make a change.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Hay salty weird request, I know that I should not be doing this but it is worth a shot, can you add a progress indicator or something like that for every quest? Like I get lost when I go into the game from a save like, what did I do what needs to be done etc.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
For anyone apparently translating on crowdin to Russian,

Here's an open-to-suggestions list of useful information to stick with in your translation we've decided would fit best. If you disagree on anything, let me know and let's change it together. I will update this post from time to time while we continue messing around with translation. If you have anything to add here contact me as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always wanted to try doing some helpful translations into Russian, definitely interesting new experience, there are so much problems to face and solve that you don't even know exist until you try it yourself. It is fun, but requires very much time tbh. Also sometimes context is hard to find which renders the accurate quality translation impossible, good thing I completed the game several times...

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
For those of you who'd like to take part in the game translation of chapter 2, here's a link:
Salty01
The same strings are merged together and show up only once. Example: "[_ly_] See you later [name]!" is present in intro01 -> LycoPrison_menu01_01 dialog, but doesn't show up in this file on the crowdin. You can't just copy-paste such strings (as well as other "same" ones) in Russian, since it can be heavily contextual. Need to add them back somehow, turn off the merging setting or smth

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes