Jon_18

Jun 4, 2020
I made the earlier mistake of putting in the trap code however I was able to use the patch correctly and smoothly play through update 0.11 then when I have to make the dress for Sherzade, Lyco says to come back the next day and when I do it doesn't progress with any options to continue. Did something happen or was that the end of 0.12 because I have very high affinity with Amadline. People mention there are two scenes with her in the most recent update yet I've missed out on them.

Is the game bugged or is this a normal roadblock until the last update?

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
how did you do it, I've been trying for awhile now and can't seem to trigger it
It happens during a certain point after a certain quest that I forget now, just keep visiting the characters and eventually you'll get the scenes. The Lycoris masturbating scene needs to have it be kept to just watching her masturbate and no sex if you want to trigger the dialogue choice for the later Amandine scene, though.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I made the earlier mistake of putting in the trap code however I was able to use the patch correctly and smoothly play through update 0.11 then when I have to make the dress for Sherzade, Lyco says to come back the next day and when I do it doesn't progress with any options to continue. Did something happen or was that the end of 0.12 because I have very high affinity with Amadline. People mention there are two scenes with her in the most recent update yet I've missed out on them.

Is the game bugged or is this a normal roadblock until the last update?
It's normal in this game, I usually just fast-forward and click through every available option (meeting every character in game), sleep few times, check clothes creation machine and drone. There is always something I'm missing, so at some point you find new content this way.
And sometimes yes, characters just tell you to come back the next day and ignore you until you trigger something else.

Never had any problems and missed content btw

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
It's normal in this game, I usually just fast-forward and click through every available option (meeting every character in game), sleep few times, check clothes creation machine and drone. There is always something I'm missing, so at some point you find new content this way.
And sometimes yes, characters just tell you to come back the next day and ignore you until you trigger something else.

Never had any problems and missed content btw
This is exactly what I do after the first play through, and yes I do actually listen to the story the first time I play, because of that I was able to finish the chapter 1 in around an hour or so after the first play through.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
This is exactly what I do after the first play through, and yes I do actually listen to the story the first time I play, because of that I was able to finish the chapter 1 in around an hour or so after the first play through.
I mean of course I read all the text and even check the game's code after yet another update to make sure I didn't miss anything, but man, 1 hour for chapter 1? No way

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Dumb question, probably, but why's this game split into multiple chapters? Wouldn't it be easier to just have it be a single download?

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
So the finale of the shahrazad corruption and final update of opt 2 is coming June 12th, I think, let's hope the next game to be as good or even better that opt.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'd be okay with some AI voices. There's probably enough clips from the movies to make them sound like themselves.

Also, just finished Chapter 1. Before I go into chapter 2, though, I wanna make sure I have all the mods and shit this time so I don't install them mid-playthrough again.

Is there anything I should be aware of? Shaved pussies, incest (with who? Eh, fuck it, incest is wincest), pregnancy mod, giving tink an absolute fucking dumpy, meme T-shirts, anything?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I'd be okay with some AI voices. There's probably enough clips from the movies to make them sound like themselves.

Also, just finished Chapter 1. Before I go into chapter 2, though, I wanna make sure I have all the mods and shit this time so I don't install them mid-playthrough again.

Is there anything I should be aware of? Shaved pussies, incest (with who? Eh, fuck it, incest is wincest), pregnancy mod, giving tink an absolute fucking dumpy, meme T-shirts, anything?
I'm against any voice acting because right now my brain have chosen perfect pitch and timbre that it likes for each character and it would be disappointing to ruin that

as of chap 2, just don't use princess in distress code and you should be fine

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes