goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
hi, chap 1 is not included in chap 2 (0.12)? and if not, which chap 1 to play, Should I download, Steam or Patreon version? patreon ver. is bigger(MBs), does it have more content?
If I understand correctly there are two. Should I wait for this update on the 12th? :unsure:
as Uncle Eugene said for ch1 go for patreon ver.
in terms of the update just wait the four days and get the full game

Reactions: kahn lemon-san

bonehead1st

May 25, 2018
so I just started chap 1 today and I'm very confused the changelog says Anna and the walkthrough says Anna but in game its Astrid what happened and why is there no changelog about it

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
so according to the steam page the game was delayed till the 13th, we don't have much longer till we have the next update and to know about project P&C, don't let us down salty with all the small updates we got over the last couple of months, project P&C better not disappoint.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
"Edit 13/06: We're still waiting for a reply from steam, so I'll let you know as soon as we receive an answer.
Edit 12/06: Steam has been contacted, we're awaiting their response and hope for a possible release tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted as soon as we hear anything! Sorry again for the delay"

these are from the steam page, and the game won't release on pareon unless the game also releases on steam, so we only have to wait and see.

Reactions: JenkinsMcCarb

JenkinsMcCarb

Jun 24, 2020
who knows man it could be pushed back even further, the situation is unclear, but it is possible that because the problem is with steam then it might be pushed to the end of the month.
Yeah no that was me being dumb and combining 13th and 14th in my head because I am Australian, so 14th for us is 13th for everyone else. Should probably deleted to not mislead people.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Yeah no that was me being dumb and combining 13th and 14th in my head because I am Australian, so 14th for us is 13th for everyone else. Should probably deleted to not mislead people.
never mind that, it is 14th for me and im in Egypt
I'm gonna enjoy my stay in Australia my dude, boy do i love you aussies

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes