ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 2921989
I would like help if possible, I downloaded the compressed version of chapter 1, and it doesn't let me click on the corset pins to take it off, it looks glitched. Any ideas?
This issue has been answered multiple times. Just use the search bar and type "anna" or "corset".
If you still don't know how to do that simple thing, here's a link that you can click and takes you to the instructions:
CLICK THIS LINK RIGHT HERE

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
First page where actually patreon? How about we just get the code....
On the very first post of the very first page of this entire thread, if you scroll a bit you'll find "CODES" containing every patreon code that existed for chapter 1 and 2.
I get that you're fairly new in this forum, but having the simple ability to READ can get you what you're looking for without asking too much. The search bar also exists for a reason.

Some things I can help people with, ineptitude is not one of them.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
YAY finally hearing something about the new update sounds like October is gonna be a good month

Hey everyone!
I hope you're doing well!

Today in this little newsletter we're going to talk about the next Patron update and when it will be published here, we'll also be talking about the progress of the game, and about the next game to come after Chapter 2!

Let's start by answering the question you're all asking:
When will the next update be released?

The Patreon update will be released in the first week of October!
We were going to release the update a little earlier, but we've decided to add an extra scene, so we're taking an extra week to add it.

The update will focus on the continuation of Jasmine's corruption. This update will differ depending on whether you have decided to perform a "Soft" or "Hard" corruption on Jasmine.
I'd be curious to know which of these two choices was more popular!
(Maybe I'll do a poll to find out.)

Some people have wondered what percentage of the game is actually finished. I think we're about 30% to 40% finished.
And once it's finished, it will of course be put on Steam as usual.
BUT we won't go straight to chapter 3 after that.
After a lot of thought, we've decided to try something new after Chapter 2. We're going to set up a new game, which will still be in the OPT universe. I'll show you more pictures of this new game in a while.
Every time I show the first concepts to my friends, they all tell me that people are going to LOVE it. So I think you're going to enjoy this game :3
For the moment, it's only in the concept phase, so I'm concentrating fully on OPT. We'll start working on it if we get enough of a head start on updates, which we don't at the moment.
The demo for this new game is scheduled for release before the end of Chapter 2.
And then, after we've tried out the new game, we'll of course be back for OPT Chapter 3, which will be our last chapter.
But we're talking about something that's years away, so there's still plenty of time before that happens! ahah

Anyway, see you in 2 weeks for the release of the next exclusive Patreon update!

See ya ! ~~

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
When I try loading the file, it says it was created in another device and asks if I trust it, I click yes but it does not load the file, do you know how to fix this?
This is on chapter 2 right? They'd really like for the players to grind.

emti

Dec 6, 2017
Is there any way of improving a character's relationship level when I'm one sleep away from the coronation? Trying to get Emee to strip for Rapunzel's painting (before I end the main quest) but she doesn't want to yet presumably because we aren't 'that close' despite doing it in outpost 16. D:

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Is there any way of improving a character's relationship level when I'm one sleep away from the coronation? Trying to get Emee to strip for Rapunzel's painting (before I end the main quest) but she doesn't want to yet presumably because we aren't 'that close' despite doing it in outpost 16. D:
I don't think it's possible without the console or saveeditoronline to have a higher value, or that it will allow that.

Reactions: emti

mitchteck

Jan 3, 2023
Hey does anyone know how to continue repunzels story I have here has for the book it teleports me to thje moon talking to the emee about repunzel and I don't have the option to buy the coloring book anyone know how to fix this im on the steam verson btw

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes