dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
I'm not sure how to access the patreon content. I entered all the codes from the OP and some of them didn't work while others did. But the only new thing I've noticed is the beginning of a Rapunzel quest. It said that I needed a patreon code and hasn't shown up again.

And is there a way to force the patreon exclusive expedition chest? I haven't ended Snow White's quest yet because I've been save scumming to try and find that. Is there a secret to drone expeditions in general other than spending a ton of money?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
I'm not sure how to access the patreon content. I entered all the codes from the OP and some of them didn't work while others did. But the only new thing I've noticed is the beginning of a Rapunzel quest. It said that I needed a patreon code and hasn't shown up again.

And is there a way to force the patreon exclusive expedition chest? I haven't ended Snow White's quest yet because I've been save scumming to try and find that. Is there a secret to drone expeditions in general other than spending a ton of money?
You don't need to enter multiple codes. If you are playing the final version of Chapter 1 (1.1) the only code you need is SNOW_QUEEN

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020

i quick save / quick load so i jump from node to node. but i think the chest u are looking for won't show up until after tinker talk about it

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
If I progress too far am I permanently locked out of getting the weird military hat for Tinker Bell?
i quick save / quick load so i jump from node to node. but i think the chest u are looking for won't show up until after tinker talk about it
Turns out my problem was that I hadn't used the proper code for it. After I did tinker bell mentioned it immediately and I was able to get it pretty quick.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
And also asking patrons what to do with Sheherezade AFTER the option to claim reward was put in the game? What a clever way to give only half of the update and push the second half as the next whole one...
2024-04-28_11h15_39.png
Called it. By finishing 0.11 with patron vote, he made the reward into another "full" update. With again, expploiting patron codes aka paid content, to not add any more characters like in CH1, but finishing corruption of main character instead. Man...

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes