Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have a save file from the last version? I'm traveling and don't want to go back through the whole thing again to get to the new content.

AxellW

Oct 26, 2018
Since Salty01 was talking of a new project, does this mean that OPT will end at Chapter 2 or can we still hope for more chapter down the line ?

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
It doesn't appear like that for me. I think my game must have an issue or something, I am playing chapter 1 currently.
In the 1st Chapter, it should be the same itself. Enter the patreon code for cheats, and you have cheats available on your Computer.

Cheat Code: "EMEE_CROFT" or "THREE_SUNS".

It is best to use for cheats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KCPTCG

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Poor salty, I wonder if he knows patreon has a malicious software code, that states they cannot post anything that could damage the users property or being. Now that last bit is the issue being dose refer to well being, all any of his patreons need do is enter that code that wipes your stuff and they could claim emotional damages from it. At the most salty would have to reimburse the patreon as well as any others that follow suit, now at the least he violated the agreement with patreon and gets removed.

As for steam they have the same policy however it only states property and not being. Which is why I belive him doing this in lu of him fully moving to steam or now becuase he has it on steam and no longer cares about patreon, the site that got them started.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Man, they really struck gold with Amandine.

That girl shot up to my No. 1 girl that hits all my checkmarks, glad we can fuck her now!
Corrupting Amandine is great!

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes