Oldcomp_01_Quest_RBW_04PASS
and
Oldcomp_01_Quest_RBW_04PASS_FIND
can anyone explain these?

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I'm kinda stuck. I dont know how to begin this final character quest
View attachment 1348097

Ive done ever other character quest, main story, and patron quest but this one doesnt seem to start for me.
The mission starts when you send "PETAL" the droid for a expedition after that you find a box with your normal drone, after that you find a new location in the magic forest where Sphinx is, at the end of her quest you get that one

Ya puse todos los codigos pero sigue sin dejarme empezar la mision de rapunzel T_T
Estas seguro que pusiste el correcto hay un código viejo que no funciona y uno nuevo que si

Darwin_watt2

Aug 13, 2021
ive seen couple save files back, and i downloaded them and i wen to the game - game - saves and pasted the thing there, but when i open the game and press load, nothing new appaers, plz help i lost my save file and idk what to do, my last save i was at when that emo lady that lives in your basment got introduced

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Guys I used UnRen to extract all the files from the game and I found these pictures. Where are these from? I don't recall such a scene during the game despite having unlocked all patreon quests...

rp_specialscene_fd 08.jpg

rp_specialscene_fd 04.jpg

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Guys I used UnRen to extract all the files from the game and I found these pictures. Where are these from? I don't recall such a scene during the game despite having unlocked all patreon quests...

View attachment 1350193

View attachment 1350194
Thats essentially the "being mean to Rapunzel" route, seems like - I was able to get that by trying various combinations of the responses to Repunzel. But I'm not quite sure what exactly triggers it, unfortunately.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
How do you start Alfa's test, sea mouth, Rapunzel, Rapunzel and a ??? at the bottom of the Patreon quest?

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Tinkerbell said something about a crashed military spaceship and how she wants to get to it but I, admittedly, wasn't paying attention to how she said I should go about that. Does anyone know how.

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
Sphinx Riddles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes