IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks now just another problem I started Rapunzel quest but when I check with Emee she doesn't have any paint for sale. Do I get it somewhere else?

Edit - Never mind seem all I had to do was advance a bit more in the storyline since she needed to meet Saber

Last edited:

Rackhir Red

Jul 19, 2020
Fun, short update to the game, the Emee scenes are looking great. Still have not found the hidden poster, any hints?

funkynuts

Jul 3, 2021
the cheats dont work well especially the patreon ones, help please!
edit: the code so i can use the cheats like money, scraps and data. yes i know im lazy but there are somethings im trying to do but its taking way too long, sorry!

Last edited:

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Office Customisation
Scene with Rosette

How to get? The second appears to require starting over considering it doesn't happen when I start from my last save before the empire ship appears in orbit. The first just confuses me. Oh, and since the patreon codes leak anyway, anyone want to share?

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Office Customisation
Scene with Rosette

How to get? The second appears to require starting over considering it doesn't happen when I start from my last save before the empire ship appears in orbit. The first just confuses me. Oh, and since the patreon codes leak anyway, anyone want to share?
The customization just happens when tinker tells you that you can buy furniture after sleeping, it's not much of a change

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes