5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

maskdomeow13

May 4, 2020
Hmm...so I disabled the trans content at the start, yet one of the characters that has been deemed trans...there are choices that give relationship points and talk about a date with them. :unsure:

I'm just trying to understand this title, and it's choices... As I am not a fan at all of trans/trap content, so what is the deal here with the relationship points etc. ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
Check the gallery, there it says who's trans and she´s not one of the two

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Check the gallery, there it says who's trans and she´s not one of the two
OK, thanks. I was under the impression that girl who was offering the choice was trans. Thank g I was wrong about her, she is cute (she looks like a rough version of the sister, from that emo title...Summers g...)

Regards.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Certainly has promise, story is compelling and interesting. Already hate the 'Library bitch', not Autumn though-cute as fuck.

Yet, certainly not worth a 5 star review for a prologuer. I swear, people setting a review over the initial release are true idiots in my books.

Rayto

Sep 1, 2024
Yet, certainly not worth a 5 star review for a prologuer. I swear, people setting a review over the initial release are true idiots in my books.
I agree, prologue/v0.1 shouln't even have the review option, often used for people to try and lead development of the game their own way, and even if this wasn't the case here, most people do not correct their reviews if the game goes to shit in the future, leading to false/wrong rating.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Well, I'll be keeping an eye on this, it has a lot of potential in terms of characters and overall writing. Too early to make any real judgements and there's always the risk of the Abandoned tag like 95% of promising games lately.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
so funny. You say no gay content, but you have trannies. Not very interested, bc you also said no NTR, or bestiality... unless we can expect some sharing, or swinging.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
FYI, the sample images above from the main project post, shows one image with a choice to make the trans content avoidable... Originally I thought it's swap a pee pee for a pussy, but it's not.

If the player disables the trans content, this is what happens in the story. Though it would have been much better if the pee pee, pussy swap happened instead.

And a bummer for this title's potential fanbase...many (majority) straight male player's are just not into a penis on a pretty character. Or having a trans character being intimate with any of MC's love interest, as that would not be classified as lesbian content. So I hope there are no sudden scenes like that.
View attachment 4030035

Regards.
Women come in all sorts of colours and penis sizes. Real straight males won't turn down a hot woman for such an insignificant detail as having a footlong between their legs :WeSmart:
Ah... may this tranny fad in adult games never end :love:

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Are the trans characters not in the prologue?
No it seems we only got a glimpse of 3 of the 4 main girls and 4 of the secondary girls, while 3 of the girls did not appear in the prologue those being the two trans girls and Winter the last of the main girls, so overall 7 out of the 10 girls showed up.

If I had to guess we will probably meet the trans girls and Winter on the next update.

Last edited:

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Just finished it short but very good the writing is fantastic, story is very mysterious intriguing and the love interest are top notch not just because they are hot but they are very charismatic and each girl is very different in terms of personality I will definitely keep my eye on this one it has a ton of potential.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
10 different serious love interests?! That makes 12 months of development time per update and after the third update ... Status = abandoned
Hopefully not since I can definitely see the potential for a great VN here, but that's definitely the theme for these 100 LI VN's.
Seems like 9 times out of 10 its a giant mistake, and the 10th time becomes either a meaningless fuckfest just so the dev can 'get' to every LI, or you get content for your favorite LI once every 2 years.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes