VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
PikZik I'm more a mushroom eater and punk rock fan so I didn't knew about those. Anyway, thanks for the info wich will enrich my general culture. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PikZik

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
  1. not working (win os)
  2. i don't see any chp. 3 in game files
THERE is no any cpt. 3

Fake upload or trolling

Last edited:

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
It's all good but the chapters are way too short. You could probably merge all 3 chapters into 1 chapter.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, there's something curious about this VN. In the conventional 3dcg VN the devs try to do as many animations as they can. In the most of VN there are not too much animations because they requiere a lot of developing time. But this VN despite of imitating those VN with real actors, it's not providing motion segments, although the dev has the great advantage of being able to record videos.

I think that you VIGOR Games should record videos of the intimate scenes: like the massage, when the girl is undressing in front of the guy and later scenes that will involve kissing, touching, groping and sex. You could mix those scenes with images (I loved the photos of her in underwear), but not taking benefit of video recording is a waste.

Also, as these are photos, you could take them in 4K easly, why making the VN in 1080p? The other thing is that the model has a great butt, I would love to see her in leggings, yoga and leather pants too.

By the way, I have really enjoyed the game so far, I appreciate your effort of doing a VN with these characteristics.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes