VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
pff, i have no idea how it can help...
As I told, I have no idea why it works with japanese locale but not without it.
But there is something other what confuse me. At the end of the male route, Lisi4ka said "Im Vika", so the name changed to Vika. But at the end the mc said "Nice evening, Chanterelle". Who the hell is Chanterelle? I thought her name is Vika? o_O

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The changelogs in OP are not very informative, are they? :unsure:

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
It's start for me.when I installed and open the game app it's show me two option that is choose English or russian language.after I select English the app suddenly close. I restarting my phone and app it's open

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
As I told, I have no idea why it works with japanese locale but not without it.
But there is something other what confuse me. At the end of the male route, Lisi4ka said "Im Vika", so the name changed to Vika. But at the end the mc said "Nice evening, Chanterelle". Who the hell is Chanterelle? I thought her name is Vika? o_O
This is error in traslate, her name is Vika

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
It's start for me.when I installed and open the game app it's show me two option that is choose English or russian language.after I select English the app suddenly close. I restarting my phone and app it's open
It's normal, the game restart after choosing language

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It appears he forgot to include the ***.sh file that should be included with the ***.py file. I could be wrong, but I think that's why the game won't start.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes