Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Below is a link to the Mod for Ch 16 until ShaddyGames can update his post, and the PDF walkthrough has been updated in the OP. Sorry I didn't get it posted earlier. I'm doing this remotely because I'm with family out of town. So, needless to say my time has been occupied with other things.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
If you only would look at the pictures of Downey Jr. during his addiction and not years after...

Also:
Haven't watched the story yet but it kinda feels sanetised, only reading the description. Don't know yet if the MC is rich, preview screenshots don't look like it... So where's the procurement crime? Theft? Robbery? Prostitution (of the GF)?
I really recommend just playing the game, because it's an extremely well told meaningful story with a likeable cast of flawed people, but if you must know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as prostitution of the GF(s) goes, you aren't gonna find that here because this isn't a cuck fetish game. Maybe that detracts from the realism in your opinion, but this is ultimately a fictional story about a dude and his group of about a dozen female friends, all of whom he's openly having semi-casual sex with. So it's not terribly realistic to begin with. That said, this is one of the most genuinely human AVNs you will ever find, so there are still many elements which are quite grounded in reality.

Personally, I think this game is worth playing for Lydia alone, because she's one of the best LIs on this entire site. The fact that all the other girls are also compelling is just a bonus.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I really recommend just playing the game, because it's an extremely well told meaningful story with a likeable cast of flawed people, but if you must know

As far as prostitution of the GF(s) goes, you aren't gonna find that here because this isn't a cuck fetish game. Maybe that detracts from the realism in your opinion, but this is ultimately a fictional story about a dude and his group of about a dozen female friends, all of whom he's openly having semi-casual sex with. So it's not terribly realistic to begin with. That said, this is one of the most genuinely human AVNs you will ever find, so there are still many elements which are quite grounded in reality.

Personally, I think this game is worth playing for Lydia alone, because she's one of the best LIs on this entire site. The fact that all the other girls are also compelling is just a bonus.
If he's looking for turned out street bum junkies though he may not like it. Some people are here just for low bottom type shit and as I've said in the overview and 100 times in the thread. These guys didn't have to get to that, which ironically is the majority of people who get clean.

But, society only sees the ones who ride the garbage truck all the way to the dump in movies and TV shows. However his tone suggests that's what he's looking for that, and there are other games like that on here.

I chose not to make mine like that. I chose to make it based on the people who didn't have to go that far. Which is again most people I know in recovery. Very few were even homeless. Rob, yea we did that shit. Take advantage of our parents, not proud of it but yea. But suck dick for junk. Never had to do that personally, and only about 10% of the shares in the rooms talk about having to do it.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
schade meine save datei geht nicht und kann nicht von vorne anfangen
I did google translate on this, and I'm not sure why your save file is not working, but if you wanna start over you need to download Season 1 and start over from there. Did you play the game from links other than the ones I've posted on my patreon or the ones they got on here? Are you getting an error message?

This is supposed to be an English only site, so I'm not sure if you'll even understand what I typing. But, I'd need the version of the game you're playing (PC, Mac or Android) and an explanation or a traceback error in English in order to help. you.

P.S. -If you're going to start over I suggest using the Mod so you can just skip through quickly to the choices and get back to where you were fast. Anyway, about the best I can do with that one.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
BTW I worked in a treatment facility and some of the women - even well into addiction - were quite attractive. I wasn't going to try to take advantage (some made it rather clear they'd have liked to)/risk my job, but nonetheless the one who thinks as soon as someone becomes an addict their looks go out the window was quite wrong. Now depending on the drug after not all that long people do look worse (getting off it can get at least some back), but the women in this game (at least addicted during the game's time) are still in their 20s (or earlier a couple.)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
If you only would look at the pictures of Downey Jr. during his addiction and not years after...

Also:
Haven't watched the story yet but it kinda feels sanetised, only reading the description. Don't know yet if the MC is rich, preview screenshots don't look like it... So where's the procurement crime? Theft? Robbery? Prostitution (of the GF)?
If he's looking for turned out street bum junkies though he may not like it. Some people are here just for low bottom type shit and as I've said in the overview and 100 times in the thread. These guys didn't have to get to that, which ironically is the majority of people who get clean.

But, society only sees the ones who ride the garbage truck all the way to the dump in movies and TV shows. However his tone suggests that's what he's looking for that, and there are other games like that on here.

I chose not to make mine like that. I chose to make it based on the people who didn't have to go that far. Which is again most people I know in recovery. Very few were even homeless. Rob, yea we did that shit. Take advantage of our parents, not proud of it but yea. But suck dick for junk. Never had to do that personally, and only about 10% of the shares in the rooms talk about having to do it.
Commnedations to both of you for your interest in Iron Man / Lawyer of his father judge /
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang actor who HAS ALWAYS HAD A WIFE PRODUCER WHO JUST LIKE OUR WONDERFUL WIFE IN THIS GAME HAS SEEN HIM THROUGH HIS WORST ADDICTION DAYS and has pulled him outta the woods, because in Hollyuwood, as a producer, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER OFF DIVORCING HIM IN HIS YEARS OF NEED AND FOUND HERSELF A YOUNG SEX SIMBOL ACTOR TO PRODUCE INTO HER BEDROOM (Think Kate Beckinsale - married to the director of many of her movies then divorced him)

This game does emulate life - there are junkies who have the right peo0ple to pull them through, like funny enough - THE DRUG DEALER SAVES MC and his wife FROM MTHE SAD SEX TRAFFICKING THEN DEATH TRAP WHERE MANY YOUNg IMPRESSIONABLE WANNA BE DRUG ADDICTS end up.
For refference about real life: In the news some weeks back around the internet: jailed drug king pin running his empire with drug dealing seniors selling to highschoolers in exchange girls would offer sex for drugs - real story in the news of the world

We all know reality is a brutal ruthless animal, why bring such sorrows here?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
BTW I worked in a treatment facility and some of the women - even well into addiction - were quite attractive. I wasn't going to try to take advantage (some made it rather clear they'd have liked to)/risk my job, but nonetheless the one who thinks as soon as someone becomes an addict their looks go out the window was quite wrong. Now depending on the drug after not all that long people do look worse (getting off it can get at least some back), but the women in this game (at least addicted during the game's time) are still in their 20s (or earlier a couple.)
The news around he world has orphaned girls being drugged straight into sex trafficking dressed as prostitution as we speak - drug dealers literally picking them up and using them as whores right outta the shelters - you have to devise better support systems so ”pretty boy” recruiting techniques where they buy them into sex trafficking does not end them dead or worse.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The news around he world has orphaned girls being drugged straight into sex trafficking dressed as prostitution as we speak - drug dealers literally picking them up and using them as whores right outta the shelters - you have to devise better support systems so ”pretty boy” recruiting techniques where they buy them into sex trafficking does not end them dead or worse.
Very few of the ones there, and some were pretty badly off, ever did prostitution and I don't remember any who were ever trafficked. The place closed almost 16 years ago, and I was transferred to a corrections unit a couple before that, but still. There WAS a guy who had gotten his girlfriend to sell herself for drug money for both of them (she OD'd and died later before he got there.) IIRC after getting out he relapsed and lost the battle due to when they started mixing heroin with fentanyl.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Never said I was "looking" for that.
I just know form personal experience what drugs, comparatively "harmless drugs" as I life in europe and not New Mexico (that's a reference not a diss), does to decent people in a very short amount of time I fear that you both misinterpret and also trivialize the issue.

And to be honest, from what I read thus far in the first part - you do kinda.
If the MC and his GF where as selfavare and "clever" as you portrait them to be, they wouldn't even started on that route in the first place.

PS:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A word from the developer at Patreon:

Just Checking in with Ya'll!

I'll be back on the 23rd of December, but I've decided I'm not going to work through the holidays this year. I've done it every other year the game has been in development and I am just really enjoying experiencing it all with my family for the first time in years.

We're gonna do Christmas with sister the day after I get back on Christmas Eve, and there's a lot of American Football games I'd like to watch with my Dad between then and New Years!

I may do some writing between Christmas and New Years, but development won't start full on until the 2nd. So, I'll post a dev update for you guys a couple weeks after that. As usual, just want to be up front with everyone. It's probably not good business, but it's who I am and I don't care.

Speaking of the Holidays, the Christmas render is timed to post tomorrow at NOON! Hope you guys enjoy it and I hope you like the other devs as well (TBH I'm sure you'll like his)!

As always hope you are all doing well, and Happy Holidays! Cheers!

P.S. - I'll probably do a Happy New Year render as well if I don't forget!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Never said I was "looking" for that.
I just know form personal experience what drugs, comparatively "harmless drugs" as I life in europe and not New Mexico (that's a reference not a diss), does to decent people in a very short amount of time I fear that you both misinterpret and also trivialize the issue.

And to be honest, from what I read thus far in the first part - you do kinda.
If the MC and his GF where as selfavare and "clever" as you portrait them to be, they wouldn't even started on that route in the first place.

PS:
I'm laying it out as I see it, and have experienced it. Knowledge and self awareness have nothing to do with whether a person is an addict or not. It's a disease. But, if my game is not your thing, I respect that. There are many other games and creators for you to enjoy. I take no offense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I am now going to go back to enjoying the holidays with my family. As you can read above in the post Walter Victor linked from patreon. That means I'm going to unfollow the thread for a bit. I leave it in the capable hands of those who have been around for a while.

If you have any technical issues just @ me or come to discord and I can help you there. I'll check in here once a day or so. But other than that I'm going to relax. Cheers everyone and I hope you enjoy/enjoyed the update. Happy Holidays!

Also as it says in the post. The Christmas render will post on patreon tomorrow at 12:00pm Est or 17:00 gmt. It will be public. So stop by if you'd like!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Shaddy has updated his mod post. So Ch. 16 official mod is now current in the OP.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.11c And 0.16c with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Notes:
This is the last port of season 1 so I've backed off the compression and reprocessed several times to get optimal image quality.
As a resault this is a 2Gb port.
Put your end of season special save/s in page 9 and I will move them for you at the beginning of next season.
Enjoy!

0.11c (Season 1)
Mega

0.16c (season 2)
Mega
Updated my Android port to Season 2 Ch 16c

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
A very dramatic game, I hope the main hero and his girlfriend can get out of this hell of drug addiction. A lot of my friends died from drugs, and I miraculously escaped addiction, but still I did not go unpunished and contracted the hepatitis C virus. When I was young, I loved the super mixture, alcohol, opium and weed with nightclubs, but everything has a price. Now I’m single, I’ve lost a good job, and I probably have a couple of years left to live. Like the main character, I also stole, robbed people and eventually ended up in prison, but there were always drugs with hallucinogens also, if you have friends in prison this is not a problem. But what’s most amazing, is that it was after prison that I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and realized that all the friends I had at the freedom, didn’t give a damn about me. This is exactly how my adventures ended, now I don’t drink, don’t use drugs, and I regret the lost life, waiting alone for the end. Guys, don’t try this crap, it all started with beer and weed, but as my grandfather said, Andrei stop doing crap, the green snake will still beat you up, and he was right. The developer is great, it’s clear that he knows what he’s writing about, the renderings and animations are good, for me it’s a very high-quality drama.(y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes