Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok here's what it looked like in the beginning (for people who are interested).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's a few shots of now.

I know it doesn't look super terrible, but it's just hard to put any pressure on it. For any amount of time. I also don't have complete feeling back in it yet.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Ok here's what it looked like in the beginning (for people who are interested).

And here's a few shots of now.

I know it doesn't look super terrible, but it's just hard to put any pressure on it. For any amount of time. I also don't have complete feeling back in it yet.
It does look a bit better now, and a lot more healed, but it's obvious it can be sore at times. If you haven't already, you could try putting a band-aid (or similar) on it with a thicker pad, just to cushion/protect it a little from usage and accidental brushings against the wound location (which, if you manage to "strike" it just right when it's bare and unprotected, it would hurt like m-f'er; I've had similar, smaller cuts like that myself).

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
So got a dumb question but just finished chapter 11 on my phone and wanna do chapter 12 and on. I looked on the front page and it says to save in page 9 but when I fire up the second set my save still isn't there. Am I just an idiot or is something else going on? Also love the game so far. Looking forward to more once your finger is better

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey Zoey .....
regardless of ..
well i don't really know what the hell is going on here (thread wise) ....
i love the game ... and love the direction your taking ....
at least i think i know :unsure:
keep up the great work your doing on the game :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So got a dumb question but just finished chapter 11 on my phone and wanna do chapter 12 and on. I looked on the front page and it says to save in page 9 but when I fire up the second set my save still isn't there. Am I just an idiot or is something else going on? Also love the game so far. Looking forward to more once your finger is better
Wills747 Can you help them out?

He knows a lot more about the android than I do with is basically nothing. He should be able to help when he sees this.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just one question for you - why is it that you can't say NO to any of the girls, even avoiding getting the + points with them you end up having sex - Can't stand Mary and Samantha etc.... and still you force sex on the MC - Lydia is all anyone should need with a little Melissa on the side
Please don't get me wrong I really like the game but hate lack of choice when sex is concerned

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just one question for you - why is it that you can't say NO to any of the girls, even avoiding getting the + points with them you end up having sex - Can't stand Mary and Samantha etc.... and still you force sex on the MC - Lydia is all anyone should need with a little Melissa on the side
Please don't get me wrong I really like the game but hate lack of choice when sex is concerned
It's in there for story reasons, on the first time with a few of the girls (Melissa, Barb, Audrey, and I think a BJ from Sam) but after that if you don't get the points you won't have sex with if you didn't meet conditions. So you're doing something wrong. Use the walk-through because if you don't have the points they'll not sleep with you. You can turn Mary down the whole game. You can not take the BJ and the first time for sex with her you can NOT get her variable. This is all points based stuff.

Also watch on agreeing to threesome's. Again, that's all in the walkthrough. The Mary threesome is in the first chapter there are points for it. Don't get them if you don't want that. But yea other than the first times I mentioned use the walk-through.

Here an example from the code as proof, it's the last time you had a chance to have sex with Sam.

1689106035230.png

If you didn't get any of these past experiences with her, and you don't have 47 points with her, you don't get the third sex scene with her. You would have had to agree to these things or "qualify" for them in the past in order for this scene to happen. Or else she just thanks you for a nice evening.

Last edited:

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
im reading the thread and im on the chasing amy tangent. the game has shit content like an li being a secret whore or lesbians cucking him or not?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
im reading the thread and im on the chasing amy tangent. the game has shit content like an li being a secret whore or lesbians cucking him or not
I don't know what you're talking about, but if you're talking about the game having NTR it absolutely does NOT, and if you think it's shit I guess move on? I don't really understand your post maybe I'm interpreting what you said wrong? There are no secret whores in this game, no one cucks you. As far as the Chasing Amy stuff, it's just a conversation they have about the movie after it's over, nothing more.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Can you put this migrate.rpy file in "/Documents/RenPy-Saves/one.day.at.a.time.two/game" folder and try that?
Zoey Raven You can include this in your own game folder without any impact on PC versions.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you put this migrate.rpy file in "/Documents/RenPy-Saves/one.day.at.a.time.two/game" folder and try that?
Zoey Raven You can include this in your own game folder without any impact on PC versions.
We should probably let ShaddyGames know. That's the first I've heard of someone have this problem. Unless it's the problem we already fixed.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I wanna try this game.
Can someone gimme a little review how this game is?
Like MC personality!
Looks like MC is addicted so which chapter he will recover from his addiction and be a simple human being.
And how many LIs are there? Can we get them all

• Angry
Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.40 star(s) 133 Votes