Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Ooh I am excited to try this..

Kind of been there in my own way. as far as the whole sex, drugs and well " Listening" to rock and roll lol

Best of Luck with the Game development Zoey :)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
....:oops:

FOUR 5 STAR ratings... and NINE pages of comments for a game dropped TWO days ago...!??!

*numbers ftw!! *tiny fist...

And how can this BE...??!?!?!
amalia.gif

NOICE!

(y)

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
From modder to game dev woot. Really liking the game so far. I mean it's rare to see a game with the drugs and corruption tags have no ntr (even though I'm ok with Netori in where the MC is the one doing the stealing), good luck Zoey!

Oh and to all the people asking Zoey to mod her own game, wouldn't that just be weird? Lol.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Mediocre? They're good. I think you're just like that other dude. Either you're smokin something or you have vision issues.
Many people are conditioned for things to be lit like a Christmas tree or instagram post on here. That's not photorealism, but it's what they are accustom to. So if they see mood lit or darker scenes it ='s different therefore not as good. Also AVN's are flooded with gen 3 Models. So people are also not used to gen 8's in widescale yet. People who know good renders for real, devs and the like. Those are the opinions I follow as concerns my content. So there it is w that. I don't take offense. It would also not be very realistic to have an apartment w the blinds closed all day because they don't want people to see what they are doing to be a 100w light bulb.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Remember folks that if you bully content creators for your specific content then they will eventually give you exactly what you wanted, and creators never get tired of hearing you scream for your specific niche!
Dude some people don't get sarcasm, I don't look forward to more pathetic bullying for kinks it's bad enough already

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dude some people don't get sarcasm, I don't look forward to more pathetic bullying for kinks it's bad enough already
A lot of games where I see devs listen too much to outside influences sadly go downhill because they didn't stick to what was true to them. The vision of the game in their mind, not other people's. Also, I never said there wouldn't be any kinks. I only ruled 2 out. So the world will just have to wait for whatever is in the thing that rests atop my neck. :)

Last edited:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
A lot of games where I see devs listen too much to outside influences sadly go downhill because they didn't stick to what was true to them. The vision of the game in their mind, not other people's. Also, I never said there wouldn't be any links. I only ruled 2 out. So the world will just have to wait for whatever is in the thing that rests atop my neck. :)
you mean that whole Goat fucking scene I sent you isn't going to get used after all?

damn, kinda disappointed. :p

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Many people are conditioned for things to be lit like a Christmas tree or instagram post on here. That's not photorealism, but it's what they are accustom to. So if they see mood lit or darker scenes it ='s different therefore not as good. Also AVN's are flooded with gen 3 Models. So people are also not used to gen 8's in widescale yet. People who know good renders for real, devs and the like. Those are the opinions I follow as concerns my content. So there it is w that. I don't take offense. It would also not be very realistic to have an apartment w the blinds closed all day because they don't want people to see what they are doing to be a 100w light bulb.
I get that - and I dont think the lighting is bad. Its more the characters. The faces look sometimes to much like puppets and/or waxy - hard to describe. And the expressions are a bit off sometimes imho. Thats why I said mediocre - that does not mean bad, but I think there is room to improvement on that front. :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I get that - and I dont think the lighting is bad. Its more the characters. The faces look sometimes to much like puppets and/or waxy - hard to describe. And the expressions are a bit off sometimes imho. Thats why I said mediocre - that does not mean bad, but I think there is room to improvement on that front. :)
There is always for anyone. I'm aware of the expressions. If you notice the second half of the game they are dialed back. The drunk scene was supposed to be that way though when Mary visits the first time. Daz is certainly what I know least about, but I am fine w where I am at this point. I'll only go up from here. Plus a better video card will help a lot so I can oversample . These are gonna be out of stock till the new year. So unless I want the game to take 4-6 months to update... It's a trade off. Thanks for your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trasher2018

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
There is always for anyone. I'm aware of the expressions. If you notice the second half of the game they are dialed back. The drunk scene was supposed to be that way though when Mary visits the first time. Daz is certainly what I know least about, but I am fine w where I am at this point. I'll only go up from here. Plus a better video card will help a lot so I can overstample . These are gonna be out of stock till the new year. So unless I want the game to take 4-6 months to update... It's a trade off. Thanks for your post.
No kidding. The new cards are pretty scarce. Makes sense with all the lockdowns and whatnot. Just took a friend of mine 4 months to get all the parts for her new build.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
May I know what is C point in the walkthrough?
For example the first choices for Audrey.
A few side characters will have corruption points along with relationship points. It will affect how their personalities/behaviors evolve, and if they will be more willing earlier as opposed to more of a slow burn. Audrey is the only one with them at this point. I think I defined it in the walkthrough at the top with the other point types. Above the table of contents. If not let me know. As I've said earlier in the thread this game will be a lot like Melody. Lydia and Mary are girl 1 and 1a. Everyone else you will have a chance to run off with but it won't be the cannon ending to the game. Not that my game is at all like that one. It's just the best comparison I can draw of what I set out to accomplish, and I didn't even think of the comparison til people stated asking about the game after the Ch. 1 release. But, it's apt.

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
A few side characters will have corruption points along with relationship points. It will affect how their personalities/behaviors evolve, and if they will be more willing earlier as opposed to more of a slow burn. Audrey is the only one with them at this point. I think I defined it in the walkthrough at the top with the other point types. Above the table of contents. If not let me know. As I've said earlier in the thread this game will be a lot like Melody. Lydia and Mary are girl 1 and 1a. Everyone else you will have a chance to run off with but it won't be the cannon ending to the game. Not that my game is at all like that one. It's just the best comparison I can draw of what I set out to accomplish, and I didn't even think of the comparison til people stated asking about the game after the Ch. 1 release. But, it's apt.
I see. Thanks.

You defined it, but the same as the one above it. I think it's a typo :D

4.50 star(s) 125 Votes