Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Just found this beautiful piece with the last update (..and it just kept going!) and whoosh, next update here already. Awesome.
And I just love it. Both, the ugly little details and stories, and the wholesome relations - as well as the beautiful models, the humor.. truly great work. One of those VNs that is interesting even without the sex thrown in (and there are precious few games in that league).

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I didn't get all the metaphors and some of the sentences seemed off but it's a pretty good story.(y)

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I might sound like a dumbass (and you'd be right, I am), but I'd like to increase the textbox opacity and for some reason I can't get it to work, could someone give me some pointers please ?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hi Zoey
Great Update. Excellent writing. Amazing amount of content considering you're a sole developer and the frequency of your updates.

Nice tension surrounding the interruption in supply and the attendent consequences.

Until now I didn't have a favorite girl, but Barb is really starting to draw me in. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with the MC's strong emotional connections to so many women.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
You know when you get transfixed on one particular detail... the choice of Sam or Samantha sort of baffled me but at the same time I spent like 5 minutes deciding and over-thinking it.

Thanks once again, Zoey, for such an inspirational story.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I might sound like a dumbass (and you'd be right, I am), but I'd like to increase the textbox opacity and for some reason I can't get it to work, could someone give me some pointers please ?
Go to preferences and the textbox should be set to a default of zero, drag if up to as far as you want it 100% being standard renpy.

Reactions: haooni

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You know when you get transfixed on one particular detail... the choice of Sam or Samantha sort of baffled me but at the same time I spent like 5 minutes deciding and over-thinking it.

Thanks once again, Zoey, for such an inspirational story.
It was as simple as this, I always call her Sam in my head when working on the game, so I thought maybe others might want to as well.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Official Walkthrough Mod.

Updated for Season 2 0.12c

Installation instructions in the text file are included in the zip.

NOTE: Not all choices are tagged. If you do not see ANY choices being tagged or highlighted, make sure the walkthrough is 'Enabled' in the 'Preferences' screen.

Season 1: - -
Season 2: - -

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Great game, could use a proofreader though.
It's got one, but it's hard to get everything, I've found errors in the NY Times and that sees 5 people before it's published, but I always encourage anyone who finds anything to PM it to me. In comparison to a lot of other games I think ShaddyModda does a great job.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's got one, but it's hard to get everything, I've found errors in the NY Times and that sees 5 people before it's published, but I always encourage anyone who finds anything to PM it to me. In comparison to a lot of other games I think ShaddyModda does a great job.
I only noticed 1 in this update (not fully through.) Don't remember exactly but it was an incorrect use of "your" vs "you're."

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven, another great update and a nice nod to Dreams of Reality. :)
I kinda felt like I had to put that in there, Cenc taught me daz and I love this game. You guys should all check it out if you haven't. You can find his public release of the latest version below.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I only noticed 1 in this update (not fully through.) Don't remember exactly but it was an incorrect use of "your" vs "you're."
I found one in a choice too, but I've already corrected for the next release.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes