3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys.
Update time. (as of 04th July)
I have made another 97 images and 8 animations since the last update.
Totals now are 475 images and 12 animations (I call them tiny loops, though).

That's pretty much all I have for you. All I am doing now is just rendering.
ch3_lunchanhsolo7.png

Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Hey guys.
Update time. (as of 04th July)
I have made another 97 images and 8 animations since the last update.
Totals now are 475 images and 12 animations (I call them tiny loops, though).

That's pretty much all I have for you. All I am doing now is just rendering.
View attachment 1914612

Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
Very much looking forward to this update! Truly a hidden gem. Can't get enough of Anh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dmmt and Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Update time. (from July 11th post to Patrons)
Made another 69 images and 2 animations.
Totals are 544 images and 14 animations.
For one of the sex scenes I had to skip doing an animation. I posed the MC and Anh how I wanted them and tried to animate. It was impossible at my current skill. So I had to just make a series of images like I used to. Sorry.

Have also been spending time trying to create a house that Carol has just bought.
The image below is the first floor. Took me a couple of days to plan it out, put it together and paint walls and things and find a suitable exterior asset. Sadly no one makes exterior kits to create a house that would match in and out, and there are very few exteriors that I found to be of any use. There is only one kit I found for creating an interior. It's old but it works.
I haven't fully decorated the place yet. In the first scene that this place appears Carol has just moved her furniture in so it might take a while for them to put all the decorations. And I haven't yet done the bedrooms, bathrooms and a backyard.

I think that's about all this week.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

P.S. Amendment:
I had to scrap the house I was making because rendering in it was a pain, aside from some other issues with the kit I was using. I am now trying to figure out what I can use to make a new place. Either going to be a pre-built asset or something I might have to cobble together from what is available.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Julie dropped her phone while she was in the bathroom. Didn't realize until a bit later that the phone took a shot as it fell. She couldn't help and share it with MC with an "Oops. Wink wink."

Warning: Contains urination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79 and darlic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She got burnt with a lie, now she is a good girl and sharing everything, every little hot thing of hers.
On the other hand, this hottie would not lie to save her life .. MC has to be going on sweet times with her.
1657974079013.png

MC went from breaking up with both his BFF and his GF in one fell swoop to ... one hottie going strong.
Nice!

Reactions: Vollezar
Sep 3, 2020
Julie dropped her phone while she was in the bathroom. Didn't realize until a bit later that the phone took a shot as it fell. She couldn't help and share it with MC with an "Oops. Wink wink."

Warning: Contains urination.
that's a damn shame that's a waste of perfectly good fluids

meanwhile, I'm over here dying of thirst

just so you know whether it's milk or whatever

I prefer to drink my liquids Straight From the Source

no cups for me

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Early update.

I have finished rendering for lunchtime scenes. Now I am starting to write the rest of the day. This chapter is going to contain only one day. It is already pretty long.

Right now it's about 17000 words (the total that stats show is 18622, but that includes the image names and variables and other technical stuff. ) 577 images and 14 animations.

I had to spend nearly three days since the last update trying to find, furnish and light Carol's new house. It kind of sucks that I had to spend so much time just to find something suitable but there are surprisingly few assets out there that aren't either a complete mess or made for someone who has a supercomputer to be able to render. I think it turned out fine though.

I have also decided on what fetishes are going to be in the game and I am not adding anymore. Watersports, anal and rimjob/analingus will be all that there is. There will also be some lesbian content. I don't really consider that a fetish but you will have a choice of whether you want to see the girls giving each other pleasure or not.

ch3_carollunch13.jpg

And I have been giving serious thought to redoing the whole game. The characters and places have changed visually so much since I started doing rendering that it would make sense to just redo the whole thing so they stay the same throughout the game. But I am going to wait until we finish the game to do that. Maybe by that time, I can get better hardware to make it easier plus it will give me more time to learn more. The script will probably stay the same though. I don't think I will change anything.

Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So male on female pissing, or female on male, both, lesbian, female lick male ass, male licking female ass.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I also wanted to do at least a little bit with the foot fetish but I have no clue about that fetish. And my previous attempt with it just felt kind of half-assed to me so I dropped it.

Reactions: darlic and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I also wanted to do at least a little bit with the foot fetish but I have no clue about that fetish. And my previous attempt with it just felt kind of half-assed to me so I dropped it.
Well what was the problem with the foot stuff, I can't help from a dev standpoint, but it is one of my long-term kinks.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Well what was the problem with the foot stuff, I can't help from a dev standpoint, but it is one of my long-term kinks.
Just that I have no idea what people actually do or say. Do people like kissing and/or licking feet and kiss and suck on the toes or is it just about being jerking off with the feet? Things like that. I see Anh and Julie's toes as cute but that's about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes