3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Game updated to version 0.6 [Chapter4: Part1].
This update is only for FC's (Julie) solo routes. There is no content for other routes.
613 renders,
16 animations,
2 gallery images,
10 sex scenes (not all are animated),
And around 12000 words.

ch4_fccafe23.png ch4_fccollege14.png ch4_fcend116.png

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.5.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the game got an update. waiting for your magic <3

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Depends how you define harem. In real life women in a harem often developed lesbian relationships, because their lives were mostly filled with boredom and they very rarely had sex with their "husband".

The only time lesbian interactions will come into play is during sex scenes. And they only happen if you are into lesbian content. If you are not then they do not have lesbian interactions. And I mean that those interactions do not happen at all. You are not skipping them, they just don't happen. However, on the Alex and Julie route, they will have a lesbian relationship.
If you did play the harem route MC does drop a hint about FC's sexuality.

And this "they all suddenly become Bi" thing is kind of annoying and outdated, to be honest. First of all, it's a game. And I am writing into it whatever the hell I like. Secondly, and perhaps far more importantly, some people do discover their sexuality and sexual appetites later in life. Sometimes all they need to trigger that discovery is the right person(s).
That's all fine and everything but if your going to have it in the game you need to tag it as such so people can filter it out.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That's all fine and everything but if your going to have it in the game you need to tag it as such so people can filter it out.
Tag it with what? NTR? Sharing? That could be a wrong tag. Game has all the neccessary tags already as far as I can see. If you offended about harem members having some girl on girl fun dunno what to say honestly? And I'm saying this a big anti-ntr guy. There is a reason why almost all the biggest and most supported harem games has girl on girl content (HAREM Hotel, WVM, DMD, Mythic Manor, Dark Magic, Sunshine Love...etc) or even some vanilla games like Being a Dik. You know why so many devs put that content in their harem-romance-vanilla games? Because it's hot and most male players don't get threaten by a girl character. Simple as that. While there can be a game where lesbian ntr exist, I haven't played or seen a single one. Lesbian content is usually used for a bridge to mff, mfff, mffff...etc content or it's girls having fun for fanservice or even mc's enjoyment. That's about it. I'm just tired of 'muhh girl on girl content is NTR! It's sharing!' even when it happens between your harem members. lol

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Two bugs to report: First, on the Ahn path I got the bug above, where it switches to the Julie path instead of going to credits.
So I thought, oh ok - guess I'll just run the Julie path for now then. So I loaded the Julie path and got the following:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/temp/main_menu_g2.png') at 0x0000000063260b90>:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
One Lie 0.6
Wed Jan  4 18:52:55 2023
Which, if ignored, puts you back at the beginning of the game.

Doesn't appear either path is playable unless you start a new game. [edit] - or maybe Julie route is playable, I managed to get an autosave to load without the traceback error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Interesting game, first I was iffy with the art change, but comparing the two Mc looks better bald than he did before he was bald. Anh i think was better at first, but then her hair changed again and that was good.
Maybe it's not gonna be too bad, It's always better to do the art yourself so it stays the same even if it's worse in some areas. I searched for the reason and read some comments.
As long as facial expressions are not iffy like in some games it usually works out.
Gonna keep this on my radar for sure.

Reactions: Vollezar

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Two bugs to report: First, on the Ahn path I got the bug above, where it switches to the Julie path instead of going to credits.
So I thought, oh ok - guess I'll just run the Julie path for now then. So I loaded the Julie path and got the following:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/temp/main_menu_g2.png') at 0x0000000063260b90>:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
One Lie 0.6
Wed Jan  4 18:52:55 2023
Which, if ignored, puts you back at the beginning of the game.

Doesn't appear either path is playable unless you start a new game. [edit] - or maybe Julie route is playable, I managed to get an autosave to load without the traceback error.
Try loading an earlier save. Using the mod or not using the mod? Do you have the wrong version of the mod?
It might just be your save that's broken.
try that first unless you have then rip.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Tag it with what? NTR? Sharing? That could be a wrong tag. Game has all the neccessary tags already. If you offended about harem members having some girl on girl fun dunno what to say honestly? And I'm saying this a major anti-ntr guy. My comment history proves that. There is a reason why almost all the biggest and most supported harem games has girl on girl content (HAREM Hotel, WVM, DMD, Mythic Manor, Dark Magic, Sunshine Love...etc) or even some vanilla games like Being a Dik. You know why so many devs put that content in their harem-romance-vanilla games? Because it's hot and most male players don't get threaten by a girl character. Simple as that. While there can be a game where lesbian ntr exist, I haven't played or seen a single one. Lesbian content is usually used for a bridge to mff, mfff, mffff...etc content or it's girls having fun for fanservice or even mc's enjoyment. That's about it. I'm just tired of 'muhh girl on girl content is NTR! It's sharing!' even when it happens between your harem members. lol
He's obviously talking about the lesbian tag, which this game should have.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

It 100% does exist, and this game should have the lesbian tag for sure, not that I care if the tag is there or not personally, but I do think tags should be put on a game properly. I have to finish the game first, but it doesn't seem like NTR, if it's within the core harem relationship it's not sharing either, that only applies to girls in the "harem" going for women outside of it. Then it's sharing. It's all a bit confusing with those tags together.
But yeah.. it is what is is. I've played a bit now and the game so far is great. Story is great, the backstory is strong and makes sense.
But tags to me are important to get right.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I will say to you. I play both that games and I don't think any of them truly has a 'lesbian ntr'. In fact I just finished playing the latest update of seducing devil where you fuck ellie's mouth twice. Once in front of her mother and the other one in front of your mother and sister. While she was sucking your cock your mother and sister was encouraing her. In addition to that, Ellie's mother most likely will join your harem as well. Anyways both games are pretty good games actually and has no ntr whatsoever

Also if the topic is 'lesbian', I agree that tag should be added to this game. I don't understand why develoepr wouldn't want to since it probably will help his game gain more attraction. Aside from couple of people like you, male mc-lesbian-harem tags together actually fairly popular and hence why biggest and most supported harem-vanilla game projects has girl on girl content

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Interesting game, first I was iffy with the art change, but comparing the two Mc looks better bald than he did before he was bald. Anh i think was better at first, but then her hair changed again and that was good.
Maybe it's not gonna be too bad, It's always better to do the art yourself so it stays the same even if it's worse in some areas. I searched for the reason and read some comments.
As long as facial expressions are not iffy like in some games it usually works out.
Gonna keep this on my radar for sure.
All the art is done by myself. This was the first time I've done anything 3D so I am learning as I go. To top it off I had some serious issues with Daz during the development that I couldn't figure out. Like the change in shaders for FC in chapter 2. That was Daz completely screwing things up with some of the models and I couldn't figure out until much later how to restore her shaders. Things like that. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a remaster after we are done with the game and redo all of the art.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah I will say to you. I play both games and I don't think any of them truly has a 'lesbian ntr'. In fact I just finished playing the latest update of seducing devil where you fuck ellie and most possbilly adding her mother to your harem as well. Anyways both games are pretty good games actually and has no ntr whatsoever
Mate, Seducing the Devil literally has a scene where Ella is getting her pussy eaten by her mother (who is an antagonist) while she's on the phone with the MC. This is a textbook ntr trope lmao. You might be ok with the Ella/Madison relationship but it doesn't change the fact that it's ntr (see the game's tags for proof). Anyway, my posts in another thread just got deleted for ntr discussions and i expect the same is going to happen here so i'll just leave it at that lol.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
All the art is done by myself. This was the first time I've done anything 3D so I am learning as I go. To top it off I had some serious issues with Daz during the development that I couldn't figure out. Like the change in shaders for FC in chapter 2. That was Daz completely screwing things up with some of the models and I couldn't figure out until much later how to restore her shaders. Things like that. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a remaster after we are done with the game and redo all of the art.
That's good, yeah I read that you had other artists and some health issues and all that when I searched the thread for "art"
more people need to use the search function that's for sure haha.
The only thing I feel is missing in the game currently is a sharing element with other male characters.
But I fully understand not having that of course. I'm not done with the game fully yet, so maybe there is stuff like that.
But I think there would have been NTR outrage if there was. the anti ntr crowd really don't know what ntr is. so everything that isn't vanilla is ntr to them.
But that's my only personal complaint, one that I fully respect not existing in the game ever if you don't want it to. Also something some people don't understand, just because I want there to be something added doesn't mean I think it has to be added and attack me over it. Happens way too often here.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes