3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There shouldn't be any missing images.
Which version of the game are you playing? PC, Mac or android?
Is there a message in the top left corner saying "missing image"?
I'll double-check the script to make sure.

Could you take a screenshot of the screen right before the checkered screen appears? Thanks.
I'm playing the PC version, downloaded via the Pixeldrain link on the OP. There is no "missing image" message, just the brief flash of the checkered screen in between renders. Here is the render right before (ch3_anhns32.webp in your image folder):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is the code where it happens:
Python:
9487                Anh "Mmmm."
9489                scene ch3_anhns31 with dissolve
9490                pause
9491                scene ch3_anhns32 with dissolve
9492                scene
9493                scene ch3_anhns33 with dissolve
9495                Anh "I am getting very close."
It looks like you've put a scene statement there without a specified image. I'm guessing you wanted a pause statement instead.

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Hi Vollezar,

found an inconsistency in the harem path.
It's after the first threesome with Ahn and Julie.

Last picture of this scene

Onelie1.png

Following by

onelie2.png

and then
onelie3.png

Everything is correct in her solo path, but Julie shouldn't be there in the harem path either.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hi Vollezar,

found an inconsistency in the harem path.
It's after the first threesome with Ahn and Julie.

Last picture of this scene

Everything is correct in her solo path, but Julie shouldn't be there in the harem path either.
Looks correct to me. I just did not connect them properly. The "meanwhile" scene starts around the same time that the "Around 9:00 p.m." scene starts (When Anh enters her dorm after her date with MC). Julie exits her dorm "I am going to talk to Anh." just before Anh gets a knock on her door and opens it to find Julie standing there.
I should have split that "Meanwhile" scene into two parts and put the part with Julie being introduced to Zoey and her going to talk to Anh right after Anh entered her dorm. And then added the last part of the scene with Zoey and Alex after the Anh and Julie scene in MC's dorm.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm playing the PC version, downloaded via the Pixeldrain link on the OP. There is no "missing image" message, just the brief flash of the checkered screen in between renders. Here is the render right before (ch3_anhns32.webp in your image folder):
And this is the code where it happens:
Python:
9487                Anh "Mmmm."
9489                scene ch3_anhns31 with dissolve
9490                pause
9491                scene ch3_anhns32 with dissolve
9492                scene
9493                scene ch3_anhns33 with dissolve
9495                Anh "I am getting very close."
It looks like you've put a scene statement there without a specified image. I'm guessing you wanted a pause statement instead.
Thank you.
Fix is attached to this post. Just move the file into the game/scripts/ folder and overwrite when prompted.
It's only for the PC/Linux and Mac. I can't do Android.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Looks correct to me.
Ok then the meanwhile is a bit confusing, should be more like "earlier this day".
As it is right now, it's more like Julie, Ahn and the MC are in the act or just went to sleep when the scene with Alex and Zoey comes on.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok then the meanwhile is a bit confusing, should be more like "earlier this day".
The word Meanwhile means that the scene with Julie, Alex and Zoey is happening at the same time as the last scene with Anh has started. Her last scene starts with the "Around 9:00 p.m." screen.
As I said I simply made the mistake of not splitting that scene into two parts so it seems out of place because there is a lot that happens between Anh entering her dorm and the "Meanwhile" screen. But that lengthy section is meant to be one continuous scene and it starts at the moment she enters her dorm and ends when they all go to sleep.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The word Meanwhile means that the scene with Julie, Alex and Zoey is happening at the same time as the last scene with Anh has started.
I'm getting more and more confused.
For me, meanwhile means the same as at the same time.
And then this does not work in the harem path.
The scene with Aley and Zoey should be the same as on Julie's Path and not Ahn's Path.

Ahn's path -> Ahn is with the MC -> Julie, Alex and Zoe meet
Julie`s Path -> Julie is with the MC -> Alex & Zoey are alone
Harem Path -> Ahn & Julie are with the MC -> Alex und Zoey should be alone, but Julie is there

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but I was going through the different routes and it seems like there's a typo resulting in the wrong image being displayed on the fcdatesolo route shower scene. Line 6789 shows the ch3_forgeve72a image with Alex watching, despite her having left for her sister's just before.

Also noticed that if you're on the fcslow route but not interested in Alex, the shower scene is skipped entirely. There's no "if" statement for it so it just skips until the next label which luckily is the ice cream parlor so it's not too jarring (or unluckily, since it's less likely to be noticed if you're not code-snooping).

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
I'm getting more and more confused.
For me, meanwhile means the same as at the same time.
And then this does not work in the harem path.
The scene with Aley and Zoey should be the same as on Julie's Path and not Ahn's Path.

Ahn's path -> Ahn is with the MC -> Julie, Alex and Zoe meet
Julie`s Path -> Julie is with the MC -> Alex & Zoey are alone
Harem Path -> Ahn & Julie are with the MC -> Alex und Zoey should be alone, but Julie is there
The Meanwhile scene is correct and should exist on the harem path (Julie's line "I need to go talk to Anh" before the Alex/Zoey backstory bit), it's just placed incorrectly.

The correct sequence should be: Date with Anh, MC walks her to her dorm and says goodnight, Meanwhile scene, back to Anh, Knock knock open up the door it's real Julie, and then the rest as normal.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but I was going through the different routes and it seems like there's a typo resulting in the wrong image being displayed on the fcdatesolo route shower scene. Line 6789 shows the ch3_forgeve72a image with Alex watching, despite her having left for her sister's just before.

Also noticed that if you're on the fcslow route but not interested in Alex, the shower scene is skipped entirely. There's no "if" statement for it so it just skips until the next label which luckily is the ice cream parlor so it's not too jarring (or unluckily, since it's less likely to be noticed if you're not code-snooping).
We tried to correct all those mistakes numerous times. Spent a whole lot of time on them. And the same mistakes keep creeping up. That shower scene seems to be cursed. I'll ask BadMustard if he could check it again.
Thanks for pointing it out.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
The forgiven route shower scene seems like it'd be the same as fcslow with no Alex, so you could just add a "or (fcslow and alexfriend)" to the end of line 6081 after "if forgiven". The only issue with that would be that the watersports question was already asked on the fcslow route so it'd get asked a second time (could fix that by adding a "if not ws:" before the menu and then indenting the menu/choices).

Everything after that should be fine, since the icecream/home scenes check for (fcslow and alexfriend).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

I think I fixed it the right way. Only for PC/Linux and Mac.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Good enough to eat.

Not to bring things down, but if the rumours are true, or not and the dev of A.O.A Acedmey did pass away, before I reget not saying it, I want to thank you Vollezar and Monkey for your work and the small amounts of joy you have given me from your hard work, so thanks.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes