3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you.

Because I didn't want to do a VN, I wanted to do something from the beginning.
UNITY gives you the opportunity to write all the code and all the algorithms yourself and that was interesting to me.

It was also possible not to use UNITY and write everything in QT, for example. But I was interested to understand the features of the engine.

In other words, VN is not a goal, but a means to achieve another goal.
And after I may finish this project, I will be able to do something more than VN.
WTF you talking about!? :poop: :WutFace: :FacePalm:
Your game have missing gameplay, is just a book, and you say about some "code" and "algorihm"!? This is some joke? Try create c++ phisyc whitout any engeen if you want "coding". You kill your game.

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you.

Because I didn't want to do a VN, I wanted to do something from the beginning.
UNITY gives you the opportunity to write all the code and all the algorithms yourself and that was interesting to me.

It was also possible not to use UNITY and write everything in QT, for example. But I was interested to understand the features of the engine.

In other words, VN is not a goal, but a means to achieve another goal.
And after I may finish this project, I will be able to do something more than VN.
Ahhhh this is why your game is so bad. You get confused by the basic concept of a visual novel and what one is.

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
Ahhhh this is why your game is so bad. You get confused by the basic concept of a visual novel and what one is.
Yeah, you're right. I had no concept at all when I started.
And what's more, even now I don't want to stick to any canons and concepts, I just do what I do. So the game will still be bad for you :) sorry.

Reactions: Keiler_Keiler

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
WTF you talking about!? :poop: :WutFace: :FacePalm:
Your game have missing gameplay, is just a book, and you say about some "code" and "algorihm"!? This is some joke? Try create c++ phisyc whitout any engeen if you want "coding". You kill your game.
No one is born a developer and everyone started somewhere.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I don't even have a DEVELOPER bar yet.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No one is born a developer and everyone started somewhere.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I don't even have a DEVELOPER bar yet.
dude, dev bar have even Namusvill (Silver lining)! His game simple like my ass but genius like my brain! Even 12-y o hikkikomori tard here have dev bar and his simple ai or crap-draving VN

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
That's up to them. I don't think I'm ready for it yet.
Thats good to hear. On F95 are too many "devs" with the bar who uploaded a 0.0.1 version and abandoned the project after a few months without even updating it a single time. They now have the bar forever without even developing a game.

Jul 21, 2019
I cannot wait to see the main character storylines, its because too many other protagonist on her main stories interrupting

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is interesting. but so far there are few events and choices. Need more random and main events.
It is also desirable to give the player more freedom over the character to act in order to move away from the story/comic book style. otherwise the game will turn into something like a video comic in which the player acts as a spectator of the actions of his character, but does not participate in his life in any way.

Reactions: iEVG and OTSOS

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Made a quick repack using UAGC.

One_More_Simple_Story.v.0.4.9

Original unpacked size: 3.7GB
Repack size: 94MB

Links:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi dev, any updates on the game about progress? When is the new version coming?

I don't see any posts on Patreon either, please don't abandon the game :cry:
I like it very much!

Reactions: Envoye and Pollux
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes