VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Its been a while, the last thing I remember was the date where in your dream you pick an item to give a guy and they react to it.

I was mainly asking if there are exclusive routes. If I woo Blake, am I locked out of the other dudes? Do I lose access to certain events?
Oooofff that was a long time ago.

No, there're not routes per se. Even when you choose a guy you will still have access to 'enjoy' the rest of the guys. Choosing Blake won't stop you to have interesting encounters with Oliver for example. Having a Main Love Interest is only for your character to have strong feelings towards that character in particular.

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

perles75

May 16, 2020
ac
Oooofff that was a long time ago.

No, there're not routes per se. Even when you choose a guy you will still have access to 'enjoy' the rest of the guys. Choosing Blake won't stop you to have interesting encounters with Oliver for example. Having a Main Love Interest is only for your character to have strong feelings towards that character in particular.
Actually that's an interesting point... so basically the various love interests won't have a preference towards monogamy or whom to include (or not) in their relationship with the MC? and thus one will be free to cheat without any reaction for example?

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
ac

Actually that's an interesting point... so basically the various love interests won't have a preference towards monogamy or whom to include (or not) in their relationship with the MC? and thus one will be free to cheat without any reaction for example?
Is not cheating if there's not relationship. Some characters might be jealous but at the end of the day, if you want someone you should put a ring on it.
It doesnt work on the other way thought. For example if you dont like Dante to play around you wont see him having sweet s3x with other guys unless your character is present (in a 3some scenario)

Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
Is not cheating if there's not relationship. Some characters might be jealous but at the end of the day, if you want someone you should put a ring on it.
It doesnt work on the other way thought. For example if you dont like Dante to play around you wont see him having sweet s3x with other guys unless your character is present (in a 3some scenario)
So the various characters do not have their own preference in a sense, and just depend on what the player does (e.g. Oliver will settle for an exclusive/monogamous relationship if the player wants it so, but likewise he'll be happy with an open relationship, or with polyamory, or with just casual sex, again if the player decides so -and same for the others). Did I understand it correctly?

Also, will you be able to "put a ring on it" if you want, as in the two characters will go official and treated as such in the game, or it will just be a roleplay choice by the player (by not selecting a sex scene with another when given the possibility)?

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
So the various characters do not have their own preference in a sense, and just depend on what the player does (e.g. Oliver will settle for an exclusive/monogamous relationship if the player wants it so, but likewise he'll be happy with an open relationship, or with polyamory, or with just casual sex, again if the player decides so -and same for the others). Did I understand it correctly?

Also, will you be able to "put a ring on it" if you want, as in the two characters will go official and treated as such in the game, or it will just be a roleplay choice by the player (by not selecting a sex scene with another when given the possibility)?
I'd like to know this also...

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019

Yes. This is a game to explore as many possibilities as I can and to offer players what they like and not forcing them to certain path, hence the options. If you dont want Oliver in a polyamory relationship either you will have an option or it will be based on previous choices. I wont be forcing players for poly or monogamous relationships. It's what the player wants.

It's a bit early to put rings on it, but yeah, i think it will be nice to explore a bit of relationship dinamic and not just get an ending the moment they say "I fancy/love you", dont you think?

Jan 5, 2020
Stop teasing us (me) with Blake in Dante's route and give us (me) my boyfriend!
Very good job as always, looking forward for more.
As you can guess, Blake is my favorite, next, in tie, are Oliver and Adam. :p (and Xavier's Father too :love:)

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Stop teasing us (me) with Blake in Dante's route and give us (me) my boyfriend!
Very good job as always, looking forward for more.
As you can guess, Blake is my favorite, next, in tie, are Oliver and Adam. :p (and Xavier's Father too :love:)
Hahaha is not teasing! It's characters and story development!!!! (and teasing, 'cos I'm that evil)

Don't worry Blake will come soon. We've already seen a little bit of his date already...

Thank you for the kind word! X

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I am anxiously anticipating each update I really think this has the metal to go all the way and be the LGBTQ version of "good girls gone bad" but I honestly hope you avoid the pitfalls that game sadly fell into focusing on the pure sex after the middle part of the game and you continue to have plenty of touches ,gropes ,hugs kisses or looks that either the MC is aware from the romantic interests or isnt aware and is oblivious but we know what happened /wink. You story is enthralling and the characters have great depth and diversity in their lives that I hope you never run dry on naughty ideas for things to happen im happly thinking of oliver and all the things he could do with some handcuffs or Blake and his role as ??? Super latex space secret agent :p? not sure what the movie is about best guess but possible having him manhandle the mc making him an extra on set he gets to kidnap .interrogate or rescue or save /wink sensual cpr moment :p /elbow creator hehe. I really hope this gets the notice it deserves as well as support and it is a passion progect right through to completion cos it really deserves to!. Good luck in the future and I hope you never get writers block on all the possible naughty events that this game hopefully covers in full in the future :p

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Oh my! Thank you! GGGB was a really nice game but I doubt this game could get as naughty/kinky as that one. I'm not very good at writing that kind of content (even though I like). I like the idea of having two kind of paths for the characters, one more romantic and another a bit more... hardcore. But this is not a story about just sex, after all it took over two year in development to reach that part.

We will explore what kind of movie is once we do Blake's date and for sure we will get to "enjoy" Blake with that outfit. I have so many ideas with the characters and sooooo little time. It's taking me more than I wanted to move forward the story, but working as fast as I can. Promise.

Again, thank you for your words. It always light up my day and put me in a good mood when I get messages like that.

X

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Oh my! Thank you! GGGB was a really nice game but I doubt this game could get as naughty/kinky as that one. I'm not very good at writing that kind of content (even though I like). I like the idea of having two kind of paths for the characters, one more romantic and another a bit more... hardcore. But this is not a story about just sex, after all it took over two year in development to reach that part.

We will explore what kind of movie is once we do Blake's date and for sure we will get to "enjoy" Blake with that outfit. I have so many ideas with the characters and sooooo little time. It's taking me more than I wanted to move forward the story, but working as fast as I can. Promise.

Again, thank you for your words. It always light up my day and put me in a good mood when I get messages like that.

X
Like the flow of the story lines bro!!

Reactions: MadJubal

sbcapo

May 22, 2019
MadJubal i hate you and i love you!! This game is soo perfect. I enter here looking for new updates every day, im obssesed with baby Blake, i want all of him, but i love the teasing. Im going crazy haha. I hope you win the nobel and reign the heaven or hell. sorry for my english, just wanna say this little words to you.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
MadJubal i hate you and i love you!! This game is soo perfect. I enter here looking for new updates every day, im obssesed with baby Blake, i want all of him, but i love the teasing. Im going crazy haha. I hope you win the nobel and reign the heaven or hell. sorry for my english, just wanna say this little words to you.
Don't hate me!! Only looooveeee! No need to check every day! You'll get notified when an update is ready!
We all love Blake, right? xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: sbcapo

Ithlien

Oct 20, 2017
I just wanted to say.... please, please, please!!!! Don't turn all of them into muscle-mountain? Gaby was so perfect, but now he is so buff..... >.< Variety is a spice of life!!

Reactions: justinrivm
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes