VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Cute update as usual, I was looking forward to the Oliver date as it's my favourite character and it was nice to see that was not your usual date (in general, I like how the various dates are different and tailored to the character instead of just being variations of the same idea). Looking forward to see how it goes.
The main character gets cockblocked quite a lot though! :ROFLMAO:
I hope you liked it! It would be much easier for me to do variations of the same date idea, but it wouldnt be truthful for the characters' personalities. And let's be honest it would be kind of boring to the players!
Yeah, poor MC... he just want some c0ck love. But I thing that would change later, after all, all this date thing is for bring that s3x thing into the game!

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
In the Android Version is it normal the word are Black on a gray background? They are impossibile to read.
I'm sorry, I have no way of testing Android versions. I will ask around to other android players to see if they have the same issue.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Can some share walkthrough and the latest version android please?

Or the link on the first page already the latest versions android?

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Can some share walkthrough and the latest version android please?

Or the link on the first page already the latest versions android?
Hi! Android version is on the main page. About the walkthrough.... well... im working on it but it will take time. If you have really problems to unlock certain scenes feel free to contact me on discord.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Gotta love when people ask exactly the same thing that has been literally answered in the message immediately before... reading is optional apparently :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: MadJubal

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Hi! Android version is on the main page. About the walkthrough.... well... im working on it but it will take time. If you have really problems to unlock certain scenes feel free to contact me on discord.
In android version

The word is black hard to read :')

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Gotta love when people ask exactly the same thing that has been literally answered in the message immediately before... reading is optional apparently :cautious:
They might know I get 'excited' when asked questions :devilish::devilish:

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
In android version

The word is black hard to read :')
Sorry about that, someone else had the same problem. I'm afraid I don't know how to fix that, as I have no idea how android works or any way to test the game. Sorry

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes