VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkNinja69

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, in the scene where I massage Blake, is there a specific order that unlocks something else? Or is the ending always the same? I've tried several ways, but I think maybe I'm looking something that doesn't exist
Idk the answer but in the futur always check the gallery to see if u see 2 scenes that follow each others unlocked then there's nothing more in between

Reactions: MadJubal

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Hi, in the scene where I massage Blake, is there a specific order that unlocks something else? Or is the ending always the same? I've tried several ways, but I think maybe I'm looking something that doesn't exist
Always start from the less intrusive parts, feet, calves... repeat a few times each before moving along.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are all the choices only hunks? Can there be a less masculine character?
Yep, sorry. Only hunky manly men.

I'm afraid that the main characters have been planned and set by now.

(as a side note, I wouldn't say they're all hunks, Dante and Gabriel, and Carter if you add the secondary cast, are rather lean/athletic and not really hunky in the standard sense -although by no means feminine)
Thank you, mate! You always explain things better than me! :ROFLMAO:

Hi, thank you for your job! Changelog?
My pleasure! Changeling should be in the main page

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JStoker10
Nov 9, 2017
Always start from the less intrusive parts, feet, calves... repeat a few times each before moving along.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, sorry. Only hunky manly men.

Thank you, mate! You always explain things better than me! :ROFLMAO:

My pleasure! Changeling should be in the main page
Changeling? We've got shapeshifters in here now?

draxxys

Mar 13, 2019
tried this game a year ago and couldn't remember much from it and pretty much just forgot about it, but saw this got updated again and decided to try it ..and i have to say, this was unexpectedly really really good!! like i'm enjoying the story so much, one of the best vns out there keep it up <3 !!

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Oh my god, a dev who gets it :O
I saw this post and just about lost it.
Seductive. Manly. Men.
Like, seductive and manly at the same time! Without it being exclusively furry! How freaking rare is that on here!? Genuinely, chef's kiss. Thank you for making this :love:
Aww thank you! It's totally my pleasure! I don't mind furry, one of my favourite VN is Extracurricular Activities after all. But yeah, I get what you mean, sometimes is like all the GVNs are furry. That's one of the main reasons I decided to do this game, to fill up that missing hole happening in VN nowadays. To put out there guys I find attractive.
X

tried this game a year ago and couldn't remember much from it and pretty much just forgot about it, but saw this got updated again and decided to try it ..and i have to say, this was unexpectedly really really good!! like i'm enjoying the story so much, one of the best vns out there keep it up <3 !!
Thank you so much! I'm happy you decided to give it another chance! Story wise I hope we can keep moving forward and attract more people that way!
Hope you stay!
X

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
If with anything you mean scenes, I believe we will have to wait a bit longer. We definitely we will see him as part od the story and some sexy pictures.... but still need more time to... you know... the "act" xD

serg528

Aug 28, 2021
в ноябре было сказано, что прохождение будет доступно всем. Я хотел бы знать, когда он будет доступен, заранее спасибо.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
в ноябре было сказано, что прохождение будет доступно всем. Я хотел бы знать, когда он будет доступен, заранее спасибо.
Did I say that? Oooops, sorry! I forgot!
For now the walkthrough is only done until the beginning of the dates and not sure if it works properly. It's my first attempt of doing a walkthrough in my life.

By the way, walkthroughs won't be coming exactly after each update :)

PS. If something doesn't work, please let me know and I can fix it.

Enjoy!!

FromTheTop - Walkthrough v00.png

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
If with anything you mean scenes, I believe we will have to wait a bit longer. We definitely we will see him as part od the story and some sexy pictures.... but still need more time to... you know... the "act" xD
we can wait untill he teach our mc ho to ride as he said

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes