VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Blake Guide ?
Blake guide will be available once Blake date is rearranged.

As some of you know, after his update, the dates would be arrange in order. The original plan of how dates would be in game have changed, so some things can be presented in different order as it was originally shown. That's why there is no guide of that section of the game... yet.

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Has anyone figured out a way to have sex with Blake? I've tried as many ways as possible and I never succeed.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
If I'm asking and why I don't know. I've tried everything and in the end it always goes away
If i remember correctly, you need to do all the minigames with Blake correctly (measurements, oiling and underwears) if you still have problems, let me know and I’ll check properly :)

Reactions: Dennygui

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
If i remember correctly, you need to do all the minigames with Blake correctly (measurements, oiling and underwears) if you still have problems, let me know and I’ll check properly :)
I'm already giving up, because I did the first mini game of measurements and managed to go to the end correctly, after I continue the dialogues and the game itself, I go to the mini game of underwear and he doesn't want to prove it since I was giving the correct answers and the mini game of passing lubricant on blake doesn't even appear

DarkNinja69

Feb 6, 2021
I'm already giving up, because I did the first mini game of measurements and managed to go to the end correctly, after I continue the dialogues and the game itself, I go to the mini game of underwear and he doesn't want to prove it since I was giving the correct answers and the mini game of passing lubricant on blake doesn't even appear
go back and keep changing until u get it man x)

dreamuser

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you for developing this beautiful game!
I wanted to ask two things:
- is it possible to decrease the font of the text "not definitive artwork"?
- is it possible to freely know the changelog of the patreon versions, so as to evaluate membership?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkNinja69
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes