VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Yes you're right! After going through the rpa files i missed the drawer part which made me stucked.

Btw, I really enjoyed your game, the writing is amazing and the sprite images are gorgeous (except most of them looks like they're having severe crooked shoulders T_T). I really hope in the next future updates you can add some real-life spice drama, like RO getting jealous and etc cuz it looks very linear. Cheers!
Yeah, sorry about crooked shoulders, the idea was to do many more poses, but... never had the time. Besides, in the future I will be reworking the sprites. They were made soooo long ago that they need a bit of an update xD

Again Oliver... Oliver... So much Oliver... Too much...
It feels like I'm not playing, but watching a soap opera. And the screenwriter decided that Oliver should stick on the screen series after series.
And the scene with Gabriel was almost disappointing. All this time, he and MC have been showing so much curiosity about each other. And that's when they could really satisfy their curiosity, they just routinely DID IT. I don't even want to play the Dante part, maybe there won't be a drop of sensuality and passion (
Oliver and Blake are the most liked character by the players by a long way if you compare them with Gabrile or Dante, which I still give them screen time. Oliver also, happens to be investigating the case so I believe it's kind of normal that mc spends a bit more time with him.
About Gabriel, I agree at this point they could have had some sexy time, but his date was places the last one after the rework, so technically MC and Gabriel had to wait until Gabriel's date for that to happen. Same goes with Adam, despite being his date the second one, we still haven't seen much of him (or have any other naughty encounter). And that goes with the rest of secondary characters. That's why, once we are done with all the main guys dates, mc could be have more xxx times with the rest of the guys.
Hope, that clarify the reason behind.

Reactions: Kayrahan91

DarkNinja69

Feb 6, 2021
God Dante is the reason i always look up to the updates, as for people liking more screen time to some characters understand that we all want our favorite character to appear but it cant be helped, there's only so much the dev can do.
GL and looking forward to more content

Reactions: mjj2000

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Oliver and Blake are the most liked character by the players by a long way if you compare them with Gabrile or Dante, which I still give them screen time. Oliver also, happens to be investigating the case so I believe it's kind of normal that mc spends a bit more time with him.
About Gabriel, I agree at this point they could have had some sexy time, but his date was places the last one after the rework, so technically MC and Gabriel had to wait until Gabriel's date for that to happen. Same goes with Adam, despite being his date the second one, we still haven't seen much of him (or have any other naughty encounter). And that goes with the rest of secondary characters. That's why, once we are done with all the main guys dates, mc could be have more xxx times with the rest of the guys.
Hope, that clarify the reason behind.
It's nice to see that you react so calmly to criticism. The last time I dared to throw a shadow of easy criticism for one author on Icho ... The result was enchanting and inadequate. After that, he wrote a post for a thousand words where he proved that he and his games need to be practically idolized by players. And now, after each game, he is trying to discuss what everyone liked in his game and therefore there were less downloads than before, etc. Pathetic and funny.
I happened to work with many creative people and 90% of them were looking for only approval and kindness. But leaving 10 % could not stand praise and only they moved forward.
In any case, I really like the game otherwise, I would not care. Thanks for the answer and I wish you patience and inspiration.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
It's nice to see that you react so calmly to criticism. The last time I dared to throw a shadow of easy criticism for one author on Icho ... The result was enchanting and inadequate. After that, he wrote a post for a thousand words where he proved that he and his games need to be practically idolized by players. And now, after each game, he is trying to discuss what everyone liked in his game and therefore there were less downloads than before, etc. Pathetic and funny.
I happened to work with many creative people and 90% of them were looking for only approval and kindness. But leaving 10 % could not stand praise and only they moved forward.
In any case, I really like the game otherwise, I would not care. Thanks for the answer and I wish you patience and inspiration.
No problem here, mate. I don't mind criticism as long as the other person try to understand what's the point or the decisions made by the author.We all know, it's a thin line between a criticism to improve something and being an a$$hole. I always try to accommodate players ideas and input as long as I think is fit with the idea of the game. I have to admit I have a thin skin too xD

Anyway, I hope you at least have fun playing. After all, that's all I want :)

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm still at Mr. York drives you back to the studio after breakfast, to be continued. Haven't progressed since August. Hope I can romance him eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: daniaxxx

carlos213

Dec 26, 2023
I really loved your game, the characters, the sex scenes, the scenarios, I wanted to know when we will see the next update.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I'm still at Mr. York drives you back to the studio after breakfast, to be continued. Haven't progressed since August. Hope I can romance him eventually.
We've been reorganising the dates and have taken longer than expected. Once we catch up with the end of Gabriel Date we will continue with the rest of the days/story. Sorry for the delay or confusion

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a walk through? Because I made it to the end but my gallery is saying I'm missing a lot of cg still

DarkNinja69

Feb 6, 2021
there's a lot off scenes where u need to get variants of same scene, like a scene where u jerk with clothes and when u jerk without clothes etc...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes