VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
I think the game would benefit from a guide; the Joker mod for Just Bros is a great example--this game lacks enough hints as to the impact of each choice. I'm unsure if there is content with certain characters, simply because I'm unsure as to what each decision does.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I think the game would benefit from a guide; the Joker mod for Just Bros is a great example--this game lacks enough hints as to the impact of each choice. I'm unsure if there is content with certain characters, simply because I'm unsure as to what each decision does.
True, I know there are some naughty scene in Blake route but how to even get it?

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Can't play this game on joiplay :') it crash :')
Sorry, I don't know what joiplay is :)

OneMoreTimeFromTheTop-0.26Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you!

Has anyone figured out a way to have sex with Blake? I've tried as many ways as possible and I never succeed.
Still can´t get Blake good ending! did the measuments, oiling and the underwear and he still leaves!!
Sorry about that! I was wrong when I said you only needed those thing, it happened I made it more difficult than I thought. Again, sorry!
What you need to do, is: Get the 3 good endings in the mini games, talk about Dante during Blake chat in his date and succeed at peeking at him in the toilet many updates ago.
Sorry for the hustle.

Thank you for developing this beautiful game!
I wanted to ask two things:
- is it possible to decrease the font of the text "not definitive artwork"?
- is it possible to freely know the changelog of the patreon versions, so as to evaluate membership?
True, I know there are some naughty scene in Blake route but how to even get it?
You're welcome!
about your questions:
- Sorry, it was done years ago and I don't have the originals anymore. Besides I'm in the process of doing all the backgrounds final, so all those templates will be gone (hopefully) soon. I hate them xD
- That's a very good point! I'll look into it! Thank you!

Most of the scenes can be reached easily I think, I personally don't like much those games that you need to play 100 times to get all the scenes cos they are hidden in very strange way. Here most scenes can be reached easily. There is a walkthrough not many pages ago (page 15 or 16) up to the dates. I stopped there cos some scenes could change during this rearrange part, so I didn't want to spend time doing something I would have to redo later. I'll be working on the walkthrough during the summer, though.
As for the mod you are just referring, if someone is willing to do it, I have no problem with that, I just can't possible do it myself as I have a lot on my plate right now.
Btw, I'm always on discord more than happy to help everyone has doubts

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Sorry for the late replies, I wasn't getting notify of your questions.

Btw, I updated the links with the new version on the main post. Thank you all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mortimerX

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
OneMoreTimeFromTheTop-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you so much!

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
This game is really, really good. My save always resets and I never get tired of playing it all over again.
Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :)

and... what?? the saves don't work??? why? Glad there is a skip button, right? xD

Once I'm done with the current chapter I might do a more stable version to try to get rid of some incompatibilities

X

Lucaaaaa

Jan 20, 2021
Help! I've done everything, tell all other RO to f off, and still I can't get the date scenes, Right now i am stuck on day 25 in Hailey's room :') Any idea what went wrong? I'm pursuing Oliver.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Help! I've done everything, tell all other RO to f off, and still I can't get the date scenes, Right now i am stuck on day 25 in Hailey's room :') Any idea what went wrong? I'm pursuing Oliver.
I believe you need to click in all the items in order to progress with the story

Lucaaaaa

Jan 20, 2021
I believe you need to click in all the items in order to progress with the story
Yes you're right! After going through the rpa files i missed the drawer part which made me stucked.

Btw, I really enjoyed your game, the writing is amazing and the sprite images are gorgeous (except most of them looks like they're having severe crooked shoulders T_T). I really hope in the next future updates you can add some real-life spice drama, like RO getting jealous and etc cuz it looks very linear. Cheers!

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Again Oliver... Oliver... So much Oliver... Too much...
It feels like I'm not playing, but watching a soap opera. And the screenwriter decided that Oliver should stick on the screen series after series.
And the scene with Gabriel was almost disappointing. All this time, he and MC have been showing so much curiosity about each other. And that's when they could really satisfy their curiosity, they just routinely DID IT. I don't even want to play the Dante part, maybe there won't be a drop of sensuality and passion (

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes