VN Ren'Py One More Time from the Top [v0.34] [Mad Jubal]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
good update as usual, Oliver is probably main main LI so I'm very happy with it.

By the way, shouldn't the tags be updated? (corruption? hm... :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: MadJubal

Rosie4354

Jul 27, 2021
Hello, is the android version updated? If so, the narrating text are not visible. I think the text color is set to black and the background text box is also black hence why it's unreadable. This also happens with the choices. The only thing I can read are the conversation ones because its text box is in white. Thank you for this great game.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I guess I need to start over. I haven't seen any new content in a long time, so I suspect my save is obsolete. The last screen I see is this (after spending the night in the York mansion), and then it says to be continued. I can't get enough of Mr. York.
1659729313241.png

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Sorry for the late replies, I'm currently on holidays with the family and my internet and computer access depends of my family sharing their internet and computer :ROFLMAO:

good update as usual, Oliver is probably main main LI so I'm very happy with it.

By the way, shouldn't the tags be updated? (corruption? hm... :ROFLMAO: )
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
About the tags... I don't know how to remove it or change it xD

Hello, is the android version updated? If so, the narrating text are not visible. I think the text color is set to black and the background text box is also black hence why it's unreadable. This also happens with the choices. The only thing I can read are the conversation ones because its text box is in white. Thank you for this great game.
Android versions are never tested on my side, sorry. Someone suggested that it can be related to dark mode on Android?
Sorry for not being of any help and thank you for playing!

I guess I need to start over. I haven't seen any new content in a long time, so I suspect my save is obsolete. The last screen I see is this (after spending the night in the York mansion), and then it says to be continued. I can't get enough of Mr. York.
That is the end of that route at this time. All the dates are happening in the same day (It will be re-work later on, tho). New updates should be started from the date menu: Dante, Adam, Gabriel and Oliver are available in the free version.
Btw, once we are done with the main characters dates we will explore a bit more of Mr York :)

Reactions: surfpup

yoursneedy

Sep 24, 2022
Hi, in the scene where I massage Blake, is there a specific order that unlocks something else? Or is the ending always the same? I've tried several ways, but I think maybe I'm looking something that doesn't exist

Last edited:

m1977

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry guys for the long delay! New version is available! Don't forget to have a few saves for v.25 cos some savegame files might not work. If you guys have any question, please let me know! Enjoy!
Hi, thank you for your job! Changelog?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Are all the choices only hunks? Can there be a less masculine character?
I'm afraid that the main characters have been planned and set by now.

(as a side note, I wouldn't say they're all hunks, Dante and Gabriel, and Carter if you add the secondary cast, are rather lean/athletic and not really hunky in the standard sense -although by no means feminine)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes