Others Abandoned One Night Of Murder [v0.1] [coffee at night]

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
Man I used to love this genre when I was younger. It's about time that H-games start coming out about them or using them as a premise!

Reactions: HydratedMan

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
Fuckin hell, couldn't even last a year. There goes my mystery h-game dream. A shame. It's no wonder so many h-game devs are also artists or use premade assets, but at least planning ahead with funding should have been a priority with the level and scope of animation required.

Reactions: HydratedMan

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Good artists charge an arm and a leg (double that for animators), which is why projects like this cannot continue without funding... the dev doesn't even break even in most cases. Sad but true.
They do. I have been working on my own game for some time now, and I have people who support me on Patreon. I am very happy they do so, since it means they believe in my project. However, it still costs a lot of money out of my own pocket.

The amount I receive is still not enough to cover all costs, but I knew from the start that it would take time and effort to create something that will be profitable.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
They do. I have been working on my own game for some time now, and I have people who support me on Patreon. I am very happy they do so, since it means they believe in my project. However, it still costs a lot of money out of my own pocket.

The amount I receive is still not enough to cover all costs, but I knew from the start that it would take time and effort to create something that will be profitable.
Couldn't agree more