RPGM One of Us [Ch. 1 Free Version] [GrumpyIdiot]

GrumpyIdiot

Game Developer
May 9, 2024
Art looks great minus the faces, but even if they aren't the prettiest ever, I think the most annoying factor is that there's a very prevalent same-face syndrome going on.
well I just started drawing so I'm learning, but I'll make sure not to make that happen again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dremo

GrumpyIdiot

Game Developer
May 9, 2024
You lot sure are such a negative bunch.

*I* think this looks fantastic - original art, coherent writing, actual effective use of RPGM mechanics.

the Dev "Grumpy Idiot" has done an awesome job compared to 90% of the drivel that lands in the Latest Releases queue.
Thank you so much!!!! that means a lot to me!! i really made it better than the first version, you have no idea how ugly that was, but really thank you. you are the sweetest!!

GrumpyIdiot

Game Developer
May 9, 2024
People can be fast to rail on the matter of art, fairly or not, when it's not their cup of tea.

That said the fact almost characters shown in the images seem to have the same face (the nun and maybe the maid being more noticeable exceptions) with variations in hairstyle, hair & eye color or piercings doesn't help any.

Yes, brutal with a dev/artist that are probably very new at this gig, but that's what you get when putting oneself into the market/chopping block/Patreon...
thank you
yes I'm new to everything here

GrumpyIdiot

Game Developer
May 9, 2024
Is there any content after getting the guy a wheel and hammer to fix his cart? Because I can't stay at the inn like he suggests or interact with any other NPC in the town

Edit: Nevermind, if you talk to the innkeeper before getting the wheel form the store the game bugs out and doesnt trigger the conversation after leaving the inn
ohhhh well that's odd. ig I didn't check. replaying the game many times was freaking annoying, anyway thank you for pointing that out

GrumpyIdiot

Game Developer
May 9, 2024
Back to the church where you got the quest from :)

BTW anyone know if there's any more content after the prostitution scene? IDK if I'm softlocked or if I've finished all playable content
oh yeah that's it. that's the end of the version. Im sorry I should have made it clear.