[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Unpaid one piece h-game dev looking for pixel artists/ui designers/anyone interesting in being involved :)

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
project: project is still without a name, but we're developing a one piece h-game with an emphasis on hypnosis; nearing completion for cg art and writing for demo

developer:

ME (2D ARTIST) + TWO WRITERS + TWO PROGRAMMERS!

LINKS:
(there will be much more art there + game cg previews later this week)

looking for:
PIXEL AND/OR UI ARTISTS (i can manage pretty good ui and pixel art but for the sake of kinda lessening my work burden it would be nice to have a fellow talent :)

employment type:
shared revenue! yes, forgive the communist bomb i just dropped on you but this project is a means to make money; and we will mostly likely make a LOT, there are few to no competent one piece h-games so the potential for profit is fucking huge

work commitment:
it depends on what hours you're willing to work and what we need done at the time, leisure is cool but just don't keep a snail's pace yk

preferred method of contact:
discord and/or twitter! (you can also dm me here but i might be slow to respond)

job description:
right now we need a pixel artist to cover the overworld, headshots, character sprites, and a ui artist to design the... ui; i can help with both of these things but keep in mind i'm also the one that has to complete all the 2d assets LOL; if you have another role and want to join just dm me on twitter, here or discord

additional comments:
if you're just interested in being a fan and watching the game develop, we have a discord + twitter link above; if you're interested in supporting the game (please consider, i'm in a dire spot with family and have to show that i can make at least smth out of art otherwise the project might be cucked) then the patreon is there as well

ALSO if you want more information on what the game is about and what the gameplay loop is like, here's a tl;dr (if you want more explanation feel free to dm me)

turn-based rpg wherein you fight through waves of enemies until you reach boss round, boss being the girl you're adding to your team; there will still be levels wherein you can navigate before a fight; there will be boss drops and the ability to recruit other male pirates to your crew to unlock twosomes/threesomes etc.; level replayablity comes from levels being able to drop cosmetics for that levels' boss character, as well as devil fruits which you can feed to recruited pirates, enables you to alter the girls' appearances as well (A LOT OF CUSTOMIZATION); that's a quick explanation but hopefully enticing maybe ?

KINKS !!! - be cool with hypnosis/mind control/corruption/various tfs (nothing too crazy) as well, they're by far the main kinks here

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE CONSIDER AT LEAST SUPPORTING US!!!

Last edited:

LewdSinner

Oct 23, 2021
project: project is still without a name, but we're developing a one piece h-game with an emphasis on hypnosis

Good luck telling patreon that.

if you're interested in supporting the game (please consider, i'm in a dire spot with family and have to show that i can make at least smth out of art otherwise the project might be cucked)
Also, great way to inspire trust in people (y)

Rayfa Khurain

Jan 5, 2018
Transparency and honestly are severely lacking in a lot of projects. Just recently we had a talented writer have to work gratis because the project lead lied to him completely.

Plus with all the patreons that are the equivalent of a massive scam, it is kind of refreshing to have someone be upfront about the situation.

Reactions: daraku_y

LewdSinner

Oct 23, 2021
it's unlikely that i have to wageslave but i want to be transparent, please cease being negative, if you're not interested then feel free to move on :)
On the contrary, I find it a nice project. I'm just tired of people castrating their projects because it's not in line with patreon's guidelines.

Just go to subscribestar

Reactions: Rayfa Khurain

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
On the contrary, I find it a nice project. I'm just tired of people castrating their projects because it's not in line with patreon's guidelines.

Just go to subscribestar
LOL alright if that was your intention then i get you, i know hypnosis art patreons that are still kicking with decent traffic so i figured it was cool, but you're right in that i could hypothetically be purged at any time and maybe you're aware of shit i'm not; i'll figure shit out w/ subscribestar

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
One piece hypnosis game?
I want to support ......
just updated to the permanent disc link + added a subscribestar leak; depending on whether you want to support through joining the community or financially (either or is swag)