3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Its time for another round of:
Find the Pussy!
1634836302749.png
All you got to do is to choose the panty you want to peek behind and if you find a pussy, you can win one of the following fabulous prizes:

Corruption pills (x4)
Sex change (forced)
Cat girl (slave)
Lead role in the next season of: Did i just get NTR'ed?

And if you picked the trap, then we wish you good luck back here next week (after the penalty game).
So, which number will it be?

Reactions: Lakstat

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone worked out how to get ending 3 and 4? So far ive only managed to get ending 1 and 2.

AliBooba

Formerly 'Rayquaxis'
Mar 5, 2020
I've tried for a while but never got the 4th end. If someone get's it please share how

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I made her cum 3 times... started to jack off but stopped... then ended the scene and said I liked her... Ending 4... can anyone verify what they did for each of the endings?

Reactions: AliBooba

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I made her cum 3 times... started to jack off but stopped... then ended the scene and said I liked her... Ending 4... can anyone verify what they did for each of the endings?
Ending 1: Just leave.
Ending 2: Cum on her.
Ending 3: Make her cum and leave.
Ending 4: Could not reproduce

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

AliBooba

Formerly 'Rayquaxis'
Mar 5, 2020
It worked for me, thanks a lot!

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
At least they're honest about it. You can't go in thinking AW MAN I WANTED TWO SCENES. I mean you can but you shouldn't.

groupyboop

Sep 26, 2021
how do you get ending 3 or 4
Ending 3: Make her cum, pull your dick out but don't cum on her.

Ending 4: Don't take off her panties when she asks, use every finger method and phone vibrator, edge her until the bar is maximum and she gets an uncomfortable "why won't he make me cum" face, say you're satisfied, she'll prevent you from leaving until you make her cum, make her cum a few times for good measure, say you're satisfied. (do NOT whip out your dick)

groupyboop

Sep 26, 2021
Has anybody managed to do ending 4 besides the guy up top, his method didnt work for me
Ending 3: Make her cum, pull your dick out but don't cum on her.

Ending 4: Don't take off her panties when she asks, use every finger method and phone vibrator, edge her until the bar is maximum and she gets an uncomfortable "why won't he make me cum" face, say you're satisfied, she'll prevent you from leaving until you make her cum, make her cum a few times for good measure, say you're satisfied. (do NOT whip out your dick)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote