one-star ratings

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
No one has to be a master critic. Writing a 2,000-word review of a game that you spent only 1 hour on and giving it 2 or 3 stars doesn't make anyone a master reviewer. Similarly, giving a game 5 stars just because you love it and have fun doesn't mean you have an immature mind. we are all here to play games and have some fun. you can't insult people's minds over a petty voting system.
Which is why I said only 1-star and 5-star reviews. I understand being a casual reviewer and only caring to leave a rating and write some words about games you've enjoyed, but if you have multiple reviews and you rated all of them as either excellent or worthless, there may be something wrong here.

Gunjira

Aug 10, 2024
the rating system is bad, rating should be more like a gauge, starting at 50% and progressively going up or down with 3 ratings instead of 5, good average bad. and dissociate rating and review, that's just nonsensical to make it such a strain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arabi1

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I agree with you when people give a 1 star review without really going into why it was a terrible experience. But that goes for all reviews in my opinion. I always read those that made a proper review.

I've made a bunch of ratings, and I have made a 1 star review a few times, but I've also explained why I reached that verdict.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I agree with you when people give a 1 star review without really going into why it was a terrible experience. But that goes for all reviews in my opinion. I always read those that made a proper review.

I've made a bunch of ratings, and I have made a 1 star review a few times, but I've also explained why I reached that verdict.
speaking of your reviews, the link in your sig doesnt work because "my ratings" is a personal link. only you can see it
Untitled.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote