Zell Entertainment

Game Developer
May 3, 2022
banner2png.png

Overview:
You are living an ordinary life when a hot new neighbor named Mia, moves into the apartment across from you. She is apparently some kind of important scientist, but she is sexy, and that’s all you really care about. That is until you get caught up in one of her crazy experiments. Now you find yourself stuck in Mia’s body, as apparently something has gone terribly wrong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Zelltin
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

01.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tongle

Oct 12, 2023
1. Is the original MC male or female?
2. Is it real futa (pussy and cock) or only dickgirl/shemale/whatever (only cock)?
1. You're originally a guy and get bodyswapped with a woman
2. As far a I can tell only cock, but there's only one picture so far where you can see that area, and maybe some of the others are different.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
1. You're originally a guy and get bodyswapped with a woman
2. As far a I can tell only cock, but there's only one picture so far where you can see that area, and maybe some of the others are different.
Well, if the swap is from male to female rather from one female to another, it kind of goes with the territory that it isn't real futa either, but rather shemale/dickgirl/whatever the correct terminology is.

Anyway, too bad, that means that this game is not for me, but thank you for taking your time and replying to me! :giggle: