BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
H9UA7l.png

Overview:
The full works of OneHandGames made from 2012 to 2013 featuring 6 adventure games of emotional, funny, scary and touching erotica.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-11
Release Date: 2018-07-24
Developer: OneHandGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (EXE Files):
- - - -
All (SWF Files): - - - -

Other: OST: - - - -

Naitogādian Thanks for the games and links

VKwfTs.jpg _+t6XZ.jpg ppJW6a.jpg Bf0dX6.png nlFP4h.png Uwi7ea.jpg sa3RON.jpg oH2osx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Not sure if the art has it's own style or is just bad to be honest, I guess I'll have to try it and see by myself.

May 16, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the Gallery for all of them? Been playing their game for a long time and someone told me once how to do it but I don't remember.

Edit: also some of the games have netorare, spec one of the school ones and the uhh youth ward for sure.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I remember these games. Each game had some pretty good writing and a few of them explores some pretty serious themes. That said, unless 1HG has made it so that you can save your game or skip through scenes you've already gone through, I really don't recommend playing. There were sometimes game breaking bugs and different paths require you to play the game all over again, iirc. And the games aren't something you can run through in 5 minutes. there's a lot of manual walking and interacting.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
damn was just thinking about this the other day

are these the full versions or the ng demos?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Holy shit, I played those up to the demo of Youth Ward years ago. Would have thought they did way more than 1 1/2 games since then

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
I came here to fap, I came out questioning my perception of reality, morality, and I think I've never been this passionate in cheering on for the characters who get betrayed...

Last edited:

SilverEvo

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the Gallery for all of them? Been playing their game for a long time and someone told me once how to do it but I don't remember.

Edit: also some of the games have netorare, spec one of the school ones and the uhh youth ward for sure.
Kinda late and also sorry for bumping old threads, but did you remember how to unlock the gallery ?

Reactions: Chottard