Unity Completed Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~ [v2.01] [laplace]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
...would you happen to have some difficulties to understand what you read ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you happen to have a case of immature stalking?
Yes. You do.

And no, I don't.
I just prefer better than machine translations, as they can make a lot of grammatical mistakes.
To the point where some sentences have actually been unreadable, because they literally make no sense at all.

Reactions: DeezNuts4572478248

machinman

May 28, 2017
Do you happen to have a case of immature stalking?
Yes. You do.

And no, I don't.
I just prefer better than machine translations, as they can make a lot of grammatical mistakes.
To the point where some sentences have actually been unreadable, because they literally make no sense at all.
come on, learn how to take a joke... :/
I obviously know what was the problem since I read a few posts above yours, duh...

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Those are extra files outside of the game itself. They are inside folder called "おまけ" (Omake). Inside should be a text file detailing instruction how to "play" the scene, in Japanese but using online translator should suffice.

Basically you need a software called "Cubism Viewer For Unity" which can be downloaded for free from live2d website. Then, load the JSON file inside the "おまけ" folder (there are two, one for each scene). Like in the game, use the mouse to move part of the character.

Sadly there are no music/voice and interactable parts, so the scene is just moving images.
To add to this, the viewer has option to tweak some parameters, which allows you to remove clothes and simulate the in-game action.

But yes, it's short the audio and the same controls that are in the game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes