4.50 star(s) 23 Votes

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
This game was really nice, albeit too short ;) Kinda dissappointed the tags are lying thogh, there is no impregnation (except for a short onliner at the very end) and also no pregnancy, since you don't see Maddie actually being pregnant. Obviously not really the devs fault but still sad we don't get a short little afterstory or something.
Still, keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: lidoromeo

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Wonderdull game, even the shortness doesn't bother! I liked the basics of the story. i wouldn't have minded both taking her or more R scene, from the uncle eventually!
But really nice game, i enjoyed it

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
is the dev a woman? cuz i feel like the dev had a bit of a unique take on this female protag/male domination genre. the female MC felt more alive and male side characters were much less hornier than usual.
Thanks, I will take that as a compliment!
And no, I'm not sending boob pics.

This game was really nice, albeit too short ;) Kinda dissappointed the tags are lying thogh, there is no impregnation (except for a short onliner at the very end) and also no pregnancy, since you don't see Maddie actually being pregnant. Obviously not really the devs fault but still sad we don't get a short little afterstory or something.
Still, keep up the good work dev.
Wonderdull game, even the shortness doesn't bother! I liked the basics of the story. i wouldn't have minded both taking her or more R scene, from the uncle eventually!
But really nice game, i enjoyed it
Hope you two like this (3 bonus renders):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android port please and thank you
I'll see what I can do in the coming week.

Last edited:

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
tightbuns I suggest shortening the duration of your dissolves and pauses. The delays are so significant that I found them distracting: I frequently couldn't tell if my click had been registered, and I frequently couldn't tell if I needed to click to advance or if I was just waiting for a two- or three-second timer to elapse.

Personally, I think the current pace is laboriously slow, but if you want to preserve it as part of your artistic vision, I'd suggest showing an icon on screen either when the player needs to click to advance or when the player doesn't need to click, i.e. when a slow image sequence is playing.

I hope you found that criticism constructive; this is a really impressive initial release.

Reactions: tightbuns

kyuurubi

May 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 112: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 145: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 299: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text['"Alright, so the second one, and the..."'] size 40 at transform:
                                                                         ^

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 363: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "Stairs conquered!" style "minigame_announce" at transform:
                                                                   ^

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 449: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "I'd appreciate any form of support, and feedback, so that I can continue getting better at creating games like this :)" style "feedbackpls" at transform:
                                                                                                                                                                  ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wed Feb 14 04:38:14 2024

I try open with joiplay

Reactions: elbro

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
really nice game and I think the format is great, to not drag the VN for years and just focus on a couple of scenes.
said that I did wish to be able to add the old dude as well, so she can pick him as well or why not both if u play "correctly".
hopefully we get more games from this DEV.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. if u remember NTRGames. he used 2 models in all his games. and his games where also short, still in one story he did have a couple of parts.
but if used it should be another story involved her, maybe in the past or the future.

Reactions: tightbuns
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes