Unity Completed OnlyFap Simulator 4 [Final] [BanzaiProject]

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
The animation is okay, but you have to grind a lot to get a picture or animation that is repetitive. I've broken down about half of them so far, but there are a lot of repetitive images and animations where nothing really happens.

The idea of the game is very promising, it has improved a lot, but unfortunately the developer has not changed that.

But with animations where something really happens, for example with a one male character, it could be one of the best games.

My idea is that you could unfold the posts like a skill tree and develop them into whatever you want, e.g. anal, bj, titj, bsdm etc.
If the developer were to do this, it would probably take its place on the lists, as technically the animation is very ok.

Devs:
Some bugs:
If I stop the music and go back to the main screen it turns on again it's quite annoying.
If I go to the "promotion" tab does "marketing" not bring any money? Or not as much as it should?
The minigames need describe control
Some post no have voice
As soon as I put the game on the tray, no money is made

So far that's all I've been able to gather about the game.
If the developer needs it, I'd be happy to help with ideas, I have a ton.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The animation is okay, but you have to grind a lot to get a picture or animation that is repetitive. I've broken down about half of them so far, but there are a lot of repetitive images and animations where nothing really happens.

The idea of the game is very promising, it has improved a lot, but unfortunately the developer has not changed that.

But with animations where something really happens, for example with a one male character, it could be one of the best games.

My idea is that you could unfold the posts like a skill tree and develop them into whatever you want, e.g. anal, bj, titj, bsdm etc.
If the developer were to do this, it would probably take its place on the lists, as technically the animation is very ok.

Devs:
Some bugs:
If I stop the music and go back to the main screen it turns on again it's quite annoying.
If I go to the "promotion" tab does "marketing" not bring any money? Or not as much as it should?
The minigames need describe control
Some post no have voice
As soon as I put the game on the tray, no money is made

So far that's all I've been able to gather about the game.
If the developer needs it, I'd be happy to help with ideas, I have a ton.
Thank you for the review. Everybody else just say it bad but don't really say why.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Thank you for the review. Everybody else just say it bad but don't really say why.
For me it's this
Overview:
OnlyFap Simulator 4 is a casual clicker adult game that looks like a popular social media.
You should help main character to earn enough money to start making streams.
My original comment is self-explanatory.

I play simulator games and generally involve actually doing some research to better educate yourself on the subject material for a easier and most cases better playing experience which can also help if you intend to work in that field.

OnlyFap which is not hard to guess is a knockoff of OnlyFans sounds like a game that serves no purpose as a Simulator.
Just have to be a girl willing to take her cloths off and have idiots pay for it, doesn't take any research to figure that out.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i didnt even finished the first one and i see the fourth... EA and Activation should take notes from those guys.

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
Soooo... this is a Cookie Clicker type of game?

Edit: Yes this is a very slow grind game. If you have played Cookie Clicker, then this is basically the same.

Last edited:

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
I'm going to backtrack on my previous comment.

When you learn how to actually play the game, it is becoming slightly addicting.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Another game made on the knee. About 20 short pre-rendered clips are simply wired into the game and that's it.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes