Unity Completed OnlyFap Simulator [Final] [BanzaiProject]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HardKase

Jul 5, 2017
Only piqued my interest cause its selling for real money on steam.

Absolute Shovelware, like i think thedevelopers are losingmoney on steam

stycl0ps

Nov 17, 2021
I uh.. I found myself playing it like a pepega because I was mindlessly watching a movie and ignoring the fact you could actually post "content". So I guess if you like watching numbers climb, cool. But for a sex game? She's literally the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
This not very bad game, (the plan is good) but the content is too poor.
Im grind few minits for a bad picture reward, its not very interesting.
And grinding more some video, what not very interesting...3-4 picture and then one vids, so too boring.
But the concept is a game not too bad.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Its broken for me.
Reached a point where my last post cost like $150 sextillion and didnt feel like waiting for whatever the next level was and exited.
Tried again later and post cost is now $0 and cant see the 'Main' menu where all of the image posts are.
So not sure if there is progression after that, but cant progress anyway.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Its broken for me.
Reached a point where my last post cost like $150 sextillion and didnt feel like waiting for whatever the next level was and exited.
Tried again later and post cost is now $0 and cant see the 'Main' menu where all of the image posts are.
So not sure if there is progression after that, but cant progress anyway.
Go play Nadia Treasure, or the Genesys Order....that is a truly game :)

prettylilbiscuit

Feb 23, 2022
what the fuck is up with the main character? like okay girls support girls im a non-radical feminist and whatever but she's so terribly unattractive and looks 10 i'm so sorry

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes